• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

s.seagren

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S future owner?
I refreshed at 9:57, only got to the personal info page. Still not working and on 3 different devices and clearing cache not helping

Rdrcr

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (Reserved)
I think its all the CTR guys....even though they hate the ITS....this is their chance to buy one at MSRP! ;)

Mike

raisedhaze

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
DA1 Integra, Civic SI, S30, Duramax
I was on and tried at 9:57 and I got further, but the widget still errored out...

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Something appears to be working--I got to the point of putting in contact details.

I'm now at a screen telling me to wait, don't refresh, click back, or close my browser. Unfortunately, I don't recall what color combo this particular click-fest was targeted at. Whoops.

TeggyTypeS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LCM/Red
The reservation page keeps refreshing itself so maybe we don’t have to do anything but wait. Every so often the error message pops up on mine.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I had it go through once.. but I thought I selected the wrong color and went back a page... Never could get to the personal info again

Brystal42

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Polestar 2, Bronco, MB E450 wagon
I imagine they are indeed sold out - it's only 200 initial units. That way, Acura can boast about selling out pre-orders in 8 seconds. And then the rest of us will simply get an order through our dealerships in the more conventional manner and get our cars in July (hopefully).

andrew025

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
I have 2 pending charges on my card... I wonder if that means I'll get at least one of them? I didn't receive any confirmation though

TeggyTypeS

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S LCM/Red
I’ve been trying on 2 different devices and multiple browsers. No luck getting to personal info screen🤬