• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
That's it. After watching this video, Platinum White Pearl or nothing for me! My dealer offered a black on black instead, despite my reservation being the white. I called them back and said "no thanks!"

Last edited:

Hand soap

First Name
Gg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Prelude
That's it. After watching this video, Platinum White Pearl or nothing for me! My dealer offered a black on black instead, despite my reservation being the white. I called them back and said "no thanks!"
The white in the video is such a milky white. If I had the opportunity to pick from all the colors, White exterior with the ivory interior would probably be the choice. I feel like thats a combo only a few people will go with.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I’m glad you decided to hold out for the white. I think you made the right move for yourself.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
Me too! Already have a W-2 and TIP from my 10th gen. This Integra could use a little “boost”😇
Yea we are pretty pumped for this return. Just hope the car sells well and dealers don't get carried away with mark ups.

drb14

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Just received an email this morning with a build date of June 21-25 with a delivery date ~14 days after its built! For reference i ordered a 6sp manual tech pack black/black and was confirmed first 500. Hope this helps give some of you a point of reference