• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Thank goodness the normal wheels are 18” shark gray. Those look meh and the 35 sidewall is too small.

That car had most of the dealer options, cf mirrors and spoiler etc. Are the gloss black strips on the rocker panels standard aspec or is that an add on as well?

And anyone notice the rear USB’s are A now? The spec sheet says the tech gets 3 USB C. Those rear were C’s in the past. Did they change it or is that just a preproduction thing?

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Thank goodness the normal wheels are 18” shark gray. Those look meh and the 35 sidewall is too small.

That car had most of the dealer options, cf mirrors and spoiler etc. Are the gloss black strips on the rocker panels standard aspec of is that an add on as well?

And anyone notice the rear USB’s are A now? The spec sheet says the tech gets 3 USB C. Those rear were C’s in the past. Did they change it or is that just a preproduction thing?
I noticed the same things. He didn't mention the black strips. I also thought the 19s were optional.. lots of potholes in my area.

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
I think the black strips are dealer installed skirts. The guys here mentioned them, I think...

So far the only things I would actually consider are the 19" wheels (video mentions them in a matte black) and I like the rear spoiler look, but neither may be worth the money at this point. The silly CF mirror caps... no thanks.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I’m not interested in any additional gloss black on the exterior. So I’m hoping you’re right and the rocker strips are dealer accessory. I’m just looking at the all weather mats and cargo tray. And the pet rear cover and rear seat covers sound interesting. Are they rubber seat back covers or actual rear seat covers.

Last edited:

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I’m not interested in an additional gloss black on the exterior. So I’m hoping you’re right and the rocker strips are dealer accessory. I’m just looking at the all weather mats and cargo tray. And the pet rear cover and rear seat covers sound interesting. Are they rubber seat back covers or actual rear seat covers.
Yeah. I'm wanting the heated steering wheel,if available, Aspec Mats, paint protective vinyl stuff, and the seat covers for the kids.lol

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT, 2022 Odyssey
Sounds almost as good as the 1.6T Forte GT. I wanna know how Kia/Hyundai make their small engines sound so good.

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
It really does look good...I can't wait to see what kinds of wheels end up on the type s!
Believe it or not. We already bought wheels for our Future Integra lol. I just could not wait.

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
Believe it or not. We already bought wheels for our Future Integra lol. I just could not wait.
That's what I'm talking about. Way to commit! I will be hyped to see what you chose, and also what aftermarket parts selection 27WON will have for the pending 5th Gen Integra in coming days!

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
Sounds sooo good. Seems louder than the Civic si. Plus, I can actually hear the turbo. Amazing sound.

Reactions: HKF

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Car(s)
17 HBS, 18 SI, 18 CTR, 14 Ridgeline
Sounds sooo good. Seems louder than the Civic si. Plus, I can actually hear the turbo. Amazing sound.
Will for sure be making an exhaust for this guy.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Will for sure be making an exhaust for this guy.
It’s really hard to put your exhausts on the car and not on a wall in a museum. Don’t want to get that art work all dirty lol.