• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I remember how we all thought Ambient lighting was coming and then bang. I think it also changes via drive mode.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Also after seeing how much I like the liquid carbon Integra I wish the NSX's Gotham Gray was more widely available and used on other models

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Also after seeing how much I like the liquid carbon Integra I wish the NSX's Gotham Gray was more widely available and used on other models
Agreed but the NSX Type S deserved that color to go out in style. Did you reserve?

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
I saw these on a FB post. Not sure if thrown together by the person who posted it or not but figured i'd share it here.
IMG-2921.jpg
IMG-2922.jpg

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I saw these on a FB post. Not sure if thrown together by the person who posted it or not but figured i'd share it here.
IMG-2921.jpg
IMG-2922.jpg
This was given to Dealerships by Acura product knowledge.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Agreed but the NSX Type S deserved that color to go out in style. Did you reserve?
Hard to disagree with that. Just sucks the one car its on I will never be able to drive lol

Gonna wait out for reviews or a Type S. I'm mostly sold on an A-Spec Tech if the Type S doesn't wow me. I was mainly comparing to ST Hatch so I was gonna end up with CVT either way. Understand why its upsetting for most though.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Hard to disagree with that. Just sucks the one car its on I will never be able to drive lol

Gonna wait out for reviews or a Type S. I'm mostly sold on an A-Spec Tech if the Type S doesn't wow me. I was mainly comparing to ST Hatch so I was gonna end up with CVT either way. Understand why its upsetting for most though.
Understandable. I did the same color but I plan on getting the accessories like the diffuser, spoiler and side sills maybe the rims but I would have to see.

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
Understandable. I did the same color but I plan on getting the accessories like the diffuser, spoiler and side sills maybe the rims but I would have to see.
I plan on going all out on the accessories as well. I was going to get the blue, but I think if I want color I'll just get it wrapped + I like matte looks and wraps seem the easier route to go for that.

OP
OP
TigerEyeJazz

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I plan on going all out on the accessories as well. I was going to get the blue, but I think if I want color I'll just get it wrapped + I like matte looks and wraps seem the easier route to go for that.
Whatever color you choose you can’t go wrong

CarGuyUsername

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'07 CR-V LX
All the TLXs I've seen with side skirts look really nice. Hoping the Integra elicits the same feeling with them.

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
Anyone think they Yellow will be a Type S color?

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Si (sold) 2020 Type R (sold) 1994 Honda Acty
I think so. I'd like to be wrong though ? no offense to the big bird fans out there. I just know it isn't for me.

I think with the decals on the side gone, lowered on some better wheels it might be decent. Not a color I would want though.

I'd like to have one in the Captiva Blue Pearl or Electron Blue Pearl.