• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Various Imports
Hey Everyone,

First post on this forum and still amazed that the Integra has returned after all these years. We here at PRO Import Tuners are pretty excited about the aftermarket potential for this new 2023+ Integra. It's one of the top Imports we'll be focusing on over the coming years. Thanks to the similarities to the 11th Gen Civic, we're really seeing a lot of parts already - including camber kits, shift knobs, clutch kits / flywheels, FlashPros, radiators, front pipes, intakes, exhausts, and more.

Here's a link to our current selection, which we'll be updating often: https://www.proimporttuners.com/parts/2023-acura/integra-parts.html (keep in mind some items shown are Universal fitment)

Feel free to ask me anything or PM me for special forum discounts too.

OP
OP
proimporttuners
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Various Imports
Yes, it's wild how similar the chassis is to the 11th Gen Si. I was most blown away by the REMARK exhaust which fits exactly the same on the Si and 23 Integra!

Overall, this is going to ensure the new Integra has a ton of nice modifications / customizations available.

JohnV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'13 Ford C-Max Energi '19 Acura RDX
Welcome to the site! We've got huge interest in customization and enhancements. Lots of aftermarket support already.
Keep bringing the new and exciting!

OP
OP
proimporttuners
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Various Imports