• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2023+ Acura Integra 1.5T L15CA Titanium Turbocharger Inlet Pipe

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Car(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Maximize your Integra's engine intake system and turbocharger potential with the PRL Motorsports Titanium Turbocharger Inlet Pipe Kit for the L15CA. This kit is a direct bolt-on upgrade that eliminates intake airflow restriction before the turbocharger, allowing the turbocharger to operate more efficiently. Thin-wall Titanium keeps helps reduce heat-soak. Our design utilizes a cast aluminum inlet piece to allow smooth transition from the gasket-matched compressor inlet to a 76.2mm OD / 74mm ID outlet throughout the Titanium crossover pipe. We designed this kit to compliment Honda's 1.5L displacement perfectly by providing a significant increase in airflow volume in comparison to the factory inlet pipe, while maintaining velocity. A multi-piece design allows for easier installation and better fitment than a one-piece design. This kit is a direct bolt-on upgrade for factory turbocharger and factory replacement drop-in turbocharger upgrades.

Civic_InletPipe-Installed-1.jpg

Pre-Orders for the 2022+ Civic & 2023+ Integra L15CA Titanium Turbocharger Inlet Pipe go live next Thursday, August 31st!

PRODUCT LISTING

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
Maximize your Integra's engine intake system and turbocharger potential with the PRL Motorsports Titanium Turbocharger Inlet Pipe Kit for the L15CA. This kit is a direct bolt-on upgrade that eliminates intake airflow restriction before the turbocharger, allowing the turbocharger to operate more efficiently. Thin-wall Titanium keeps helps reduce heat-soak. Our design utilizes a cast aluminum inlet piece to allow smooth transition from the gasket-matched compressor inlet to a 76.2mm OD / 74mm ID outlet throughout the Titanium crossover pipe. We designed this kit to compliment Honda's 1.5L displacement perfectly by providing a significant increase in airflow volume in comparison to the factory inlet pipe, while maintaining velocity. A multi-piece design allows for easier installation and better fitment than a one-piece design. This kit is a direct bolt-on upgrade for factory turbocharger and factory replacement drop-in turbocharger upgrades.

Civic_InletPipe-Installed-1.jpg

Pre-Orders for the 2022+ Civic & 2023+ Integra L15CA Titanium Turbocharger Inlet Pipe go live next Thursday, August 31st!

PRODUCT LISTING
Sweetness! Been waiting on this; so hype!

just to clarify (as I am currently un-tuned); I should be okay to install using factory map and also you would need the prl stage 1 intake kit as a minimum to hook it up correctly?

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Sweetness! Been waiting on this; so hype!

just to clarify (as I am currently un-tuned); I should be okay to install using factory map and also you would need the prl stage 1 intake kit as a minimum to hook it up correctly?
I wouldn't think so, since it looks like it has a new pipe to the MAF which is part of the "stage 1" kit (hate that term.) All you'd need is an upgraded panel filter.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I wouldn't think so, since it looks like it has a new pipe to the MAF which is part of the "stage 1" kit (hate that term.) All you'd need is an upgraded panel filter.
So you think youā€™d be good with the stock air box and maybe at max, an upgraded air filter for I increased airflow? My bad; drunk and sleepy and wishing I could just ask this in the AM but alas here I am

creaturemachine

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
So you think youā€™d be good with the stock air box and maybe at max, an upgraded air filter for I increased airflow? My bad; drunk and sleepy and wishing I could just ask this in the AM but alas here I am
Can't say whether just the tube will provide any benefits on its own. Personally I'm on stock intake and waiting to see the full package from 27won that's been teased for the past six months. I wish it would be possible to mix and match parts from different vendors, but that doesn't seem to the the case. They all seem to end up with different pipe sizes and move the MAF around wherever they please.

Tylershuman07

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Why would anyone need this unless they have an upgraded turbo? Canā€™t imagine the factory intake is restricting flow at all.

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
looks dope šŸ¤™ and prob slightly better
Agreed on the looking dope part.
Not sure if swapping out the plastic inlet pipe for a Ti pipe will make any difference but I think it will look a lot better Than that plastic Stock pipe

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Agreed on the looking dope part.
Not sure if swapping out the plastic inlet pipe for a Ti pipe will make any difference but I think it will look a lot better Than that plastic Stock pipe
That is for sure! It really catches the eye. Perhaps when in combo with the stage1 or Hvi, the airflow is more seamless from that silicon hose rather than the stock tubing? Iā€™d like to think there would be at least a minor gain. But worst case scenario; bling blingggg

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
That is for sure! It really catches the eye. Perhaps when in combo with the stage1 or Hvi, the airflow is more seamless from that silicon hose rather than the stock tubing? Iā€™d like to think there would be at least a minor gain. But worst case scenario; bling blingggg
Yeah I want it for the bling factor, since I thought adding a down pipe with out ā€œsomeā€ of the heat shield covers would look nice but it didnā€™t give it the look I wanted. So hopefully the Ti pipe makes it more pop off. Just waiting on PRL to open pre orders for this .

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was on the civicX forums and one of the vendors says that this is pushed back for another 6+ weeks til they are readyā€¦ they were taking pre orders but said it looks more like November.