Sponsored


Search results

  1. Canada ordering

    Another revenue generating opportunity for the dealer. Not sure what fair is for ceramic coat but 1250 non-negotiable isn’t it. I assume you tried for a more reasonable price on the ceramic. Last Honda dealer I dealt with took a few hundred off paint protection.
  2. Canada ordering

    Especially after we all go out and buy an Integra Type S. Hard to find value anywhere these days… covid ruined so many things. Buying a ā€˜17 Si for the same price as a ’99 Prelude was a great value. Like many other companies, that Honda is no more. The clawback of ADM on the Si/CTR/ITS makes...
  3. Integra Type S Product Guide [Canada]: Features, Accessories, Color Options (Interior/Exterior)

    True story. It is nice to be in a province where ADM isn’t legal though.
  4. 2024 Acura Integra Type S Walk Around and Look at 2.0L 4-cyl K20C1 Engine

    Downside here is 35k for Si to 42k Integra with minimal added value is a tough pill to swallow. Sure Integra looks better but that money doesn’t get you much past a hatchback, nicer exterior and interior (imo). Adaptable suspension is nice but my 10th already has it. HUD, power seats, etc I...
  5. List of Honest Acura Dealerships For Type S (MSRP vs Markup List -- Integra Type S)

    They’re not 18s though, which is what the poster wanted. I’m on the same page, the smaller and thinner the better for winters. Sounds like nothing smaller than 18s will clear the calipers.
  6. Canada ordering

    Could go either way, my guess is not until at least a mid cycle refresh or next gen (if at all). Not unusual to get less options in Canada and sometimes they add more sometimes not. On a vehicle with this limited volume in this small a market I’d be surprised if they add more color choices.
  7. Canada ordering

    My understanding from talking to the dealer is they don’t know the colors of the 7 allocations they have yet but I believe the list of 6 Canadian colors is correct. When each color will be available appears to be a mystery for now.
  8. First mods on your Integra Type S will be?

    What dashcam are you going with?
  9. Moonroof in type S possible in future?

    Rumor has it the extra power of the K20 was causing chassis twist and cracking the moonroofs so they got deleted. Could be revisited in next (12th) gen but that’s a ways off 2029/2030 and far from guaranteed.
  10. Canada ordering

    Not sure how they know but they seemed certain and I’ve know the guy I’m dealing with personally for a long time so highly doubt he’s lying.
  11. Canada ordering

    ITS will be more than a CTS because Honda is trying to up the Acura brand. They want Acura > Honda, which ya sure fine, but in doing that here they’re putting Type S > Type R which hasn’t been the case til now. It’s all arbitrary market posturing, like claiming ITS has the mostest horsepower...
  12. Canada ordering

    What I’m seeing/hearing: - ADM varies per province, not legal here but when I got the Si, mats/trunk tray/mud flaps were already on the BoS. I wanted them so didn’t argue, got them to take a couple hundred off the options though. - I’m hoping for no surprises on BoS if I happen to get an...
  13. 2024 Acura Integra Type S Walk Around and Look at 2.0L 4-cyl K20C1 Engine

    Ya, pandemic has turned Honda into a disappointment. They, like many, are seizing the op to improve their finances. I think they’re missing the real op here with the ITS. That should be their halo car like they say but we all know they’ll up the msrp and dealers will get their piece too. To...
  14. 2024 Acura Integra Type S Walk Around and Look at 2.0L 4-cyl K20C1 Engine

    They should’ve done so many things to make people happy… but they just make vehicles.
  15. Canada ordering

    Car buying has never been pleasant but it’s about as bad as it’s ever been right now. Manufactures artificially limiting inventory to increase prices and revenue per unit. That plus high cost of borrowing… I’m not sure an ITS is in my future or not. A Spec is so much more than a Civic Si...
  16. Introducing the 2024 Acura Integra Type S! On Sale in June

    Ya insight and perspective are hard to find in car reviews these days. Reviewer needs the knowledge/exp to provide meaningful info and be successful enough that Acura can’t blacklist them after an honest review. SG is harsh at times, holds the bar high, but hard to disagree with and normally...
  17. Introducing the 2024 Acura Integra Type S! On Sale in June

    Anyone looking to buy any car from any dealer.
  18. Introducing the 2024 Acura Integra Type S! On Sale in June

    Just a bundle to get you buy more. They’ll likely all still be available individually but will cost a bit more. Options I want: Bronze wheels would be sweet, but hard to justify personally unless msrp is unusually fair. Black emblems feel like a must and should be included. Leave it to...
  19. Volume Up! Integra Type S exhaust sounds better than Type R (video)

    I get that they wanted an exclusive color for Type S models… a special color to hype them up and that goldish is an obvious choice. However, it’s not a great color and it’s polarizing in a more negative than positive way. Like someone said, they have a nice copper already but then it wouldn’t...
  20. Introducing the 2024 Acura Integra Type S! On Sale in June

    Haven’t had any probs in the 3 Hondas I’ve had with sunroofs but can live without one… especially if it’s factored into the price (prob wishful thinking).


Top