Sponsored


Search results

  1. Rear AC vents part kit from 2022 Civic

    For those with the black interior on the ITS looking for the FL5 armrest bracket swap, I found an alternative. The armrest from the FL1 6 MT is identical to the black ITS armrest, just with the FL5 bracket. 83405-T43-J31ZA Armrest ASSY., Console *R183L* (R183L Thread Red)
  2. Apex VS-5 (Not VS-5RS) Owners?

    Is anyone running the Regular Flow Formed Apex VS-5 on their ITS? I talked to one of their reps and they said the 18x9.5 +58 would clear the calipers. Thinking about moving to 18's but want to keep as close to stock as possible. I prefer the look of the VS-5 over the EC-7 which also comes in...
  3. Steering Wheel Click Fix

    Great find! I had the cable reel assembly replaced under warranty because of this noise. It went away for a little while but came back 2 weeks later. It's now more reproducible after the replacement.
  4. Start delay + CEL + codes for adaptive cruise, exhaust, etc. from coolant leak?

    Edited for clarity P0300 : Random Misfire P0301 : No1 Cylinder Misfire P0304 : No4 Cylinder Misfire C1801-87 : Right-Front Tire Pressure Sensor Signal Transmission Error C1801-96 : Right-Front Tire Pressure Sensor Malfunction B1E76 : Short to Power in the Rise Side BSI Radar Unit Indicator...
  5. Start delay + CEL + codes for adaptive cruise, exhaust, etc. from coolant leak?

    I've had all these warning lights and 26 days at the dealer and counting. Misfire codes was the start of it. I asked them to check the coolant weeks ago but they blew it off. They have replaced the fuel injectors and crankshaft position sensor no fix according to them. They've said I need a new...
  6. Integra Emissions System Problem

    What was the fix? I had the car for 27 days before the issue came up. Now the dealer has had the car almost as long as I have. Checking the Acuralink app, I see the CEL and ACC errors no longer appear. The miles have gone up so they've road tested it but they said it needs a new PCM (PN...
  7. Integra Emissions System Problem

    Does anyone have updates to their issues? My car has been at the dealer for 3 weeks and said they need to replace the PCM. Luckily it happens to be on national back-order with no ETA :)
  8. Toddler car seat

    I didn't want to run a cycle of buying and returning car seats all the time. I've started reaching out to the car seat manufacturers for clarification of what is and is not acceptable for the high back booster positioning. They've been pretty responsive and have asked for pictures so they can...
  9. Toddler car seat

    I posted about this but specifically for High Back Boosters. https://www.integraforums.com/forum/threads/kids-booster-seats.55918/ The 4 in 1 Seat (Graco 4Ever DLX) works with the headrests perfectly fine. I have 2 of them in the car now, one in forward facing harness mode and one in high back...
  10. Kids Booster Seats

    Current Position Next position
  11. Kids Booster Seats

    Typo, I meant if you're using this as a high back booster, not backless. Yes position 6. It clears the headrest but the car seat can't be adjusted to the next level because of the roof.
  12. Kids Booster Seats

    Thanks, much appreciated. I'll check it out.
  13. Kids Booster Seats

    Which Diono model is it?
  14. Kids Booster Seats

    The 4 in 1 we have (Graco 4Ever DLX) fits the same way. If you're using that seat as a backless booster eventually, you'll likely run into the same problem. The back cannot be raised anymore because of the roof line. As long as our children don't grow more, we'll be ok :p
  15. Kids Booster Seats

    The gap is only a problem with high back boosters from what I've been reading. The 4 in 1 seat we have doesn't have the same issue. Problem with the 4 in 1 is that the base is taller, so we can't raise the backrest anymore or it will hit the roof.
  16. Kids Booster Seats

    For those with kids in high back booster seats, what are you using? The booster seat we purchased doesn't fit properly. The fixed headrests in the backseat cause a gap between the booster seat and the actual car seat which prevents from sitting flush. Picture above for reference.


Top