• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Awesome. I tried to go back and it's all gone. Thanks for saving these

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
The black one looks so cool. I wonder if there will be much of a contrast between the black paint and the gloss black elements?

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
The black one looks so cool. I wonder if there will be much of a contrast between the black paint and the gloss black elements?
In the right light there will be. MBP has a lot of pearl flake in it, so when the sun is out the flakes really pop. But in overcast conditions it'll just look black.

Also, maybe it's just where I live and the amount of pollen/rain/snow we get throughout the year, but I could never own a black car. It would look clean for maybe a couple days before it would annoy the shit out of me and I'd need to wash it again.

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
In the right light there will be. MBP has a lot of pearl flake in it, so when the sun is out the flakes really pop. But in overcast conditions it'll just look black.

Also, maybe it's just where I live and the amount of pollen/rain/snow we get throughout the year, but I could never own a black car. It would look clean for maybe a couple days before it would annoy the shit out of me and I'd need to wash it again.
What are your guys thoughts on the ceramic coat done by Acura? Apparently it's only one coat, but 10 year warranty. I prefer to put it in the finance as opposed to pay cash to a detailer, although I'm sure a good detailer would do a better job. Anyone know if Acura does a good job, uses good products?

OP
OP

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
What are your guys thoughts on the ceramic coat done by Acura? Apparently it's only one coat, but 10 year warranty. I prefer to put it in the finance as opposed to pay cash to a detailer, although I'm sure a good detailer would do a better job. Anyone know if Acura does a good job, uses good products?
Ceramic is going to be a dealership product/service, not something done or endorsed by Acura. The product(s) the dealership uses will depend on the dealership (or the vendor they use), same with the results.

I’d shop around—you may be able to find a better price/service.

mattaleo

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Civic Si
Ceramic is going to be a dealership product/service, not something done or endorsed by Acura. The product(s) the dealership uses will depend on the dealership (or the vendor they use), same with the results.

I’d shop around—you may be able to find a better price/service.
Ok, thank you. I'll look into it some more

Screenshot_20230503_202801_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
Was there a White (PWP) option? Just curious...