• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Hoggierolls

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 integra 6mt
I flashed my tune today with the flashpro I don't really feel a whole lot different but then again not sure if I did it correctly 🤦‍♂️ all I know is Android auto stopped working and I had to factory reset the head unit to get my phone with android auto working again. There's not a lot of info on how to use the tune. My cars completely stock with the flashpro that's it. Any advice would be great

OP
OP
Hondata

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Car(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
We dyned tested a second Integra. The temperature was a little warmer than the first and the fuel was unknown. Useful information though. Testing is so important to bring you the highest quality products.
hondata-flashpro-integra-23-#2-baseline-vs-tuned.png

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
We dyned tested a second Integra. The temperature was a little warmer than the first and the fuel was unknown. Useful information though. Testing is so important to bring you the highest quality products.
hondata-flashpro-integra-23-#2-baseline-vs-tuned.png
Still a nice improvement. I notice this car suffers from heat. On hot days I can actually feel some power loss. Curious to see what this car dynos when the temps are cooler

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Are there settings to pass emissions for NY?
Ny is not that strict. It's a new car and as long as there are no check engine lights, wipers, lights work your good to go or just flash back to stock and go for inspection

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Ny is not that strict. It's a new car and as long as there are no check engine lights, wipers, lights work your good to go or just flash back to stock and go for inspection
Would I need a new clutch, I'm not looking to push the car to it's limit, just want to add some HP and Torque

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Would I need a new clutch, I'm not looking to push the car to it's limit, just want to add some HP and Torque
Highly doubt you would need clutch. It's only when your touching 260+ tq according to others where you might need to upgrade clutch.

Tux_Integra

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Also, what is the difference between the CARB and the regular?

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Also, what is the difference between the CARB and the regular?
I'm not 100 percent sure but I believe it's a emission thing with California. The different between carb and their other tune I'm not sure of hondata will have to chime in on that

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
I have 2 questions:

1. Possibly voiding warranty. I had a Mk6 GTI with an APR Stage 1 tune. The place that did the tune left the stock tune on and made it so I could switch to the stock tune using the cruise control buttons. Apparently VW dealers hated tunes and would delete them if they saw them. If I had to take the car to the dealer for warranty work, I could switch to the stock tune and then switch back after I retrieved the car. It would also have worked had I not been able to find premium fuel. Can something like that be set up, or is it possible to switch via the app, or will the tune automatically compensate for less than premium fuel, if I needed gas and couldn't find premium?

2. Rev Hang. It looks like Hondata can tune it away, or at least reduce it, so that's good. I was going to ask about flat foot shifting, but the Googlez had the answer. It seems similar to what the quick shifter on my motorcycle allows me to do. Seems okay, but would be much more fun if the Integra had a sequential shift transmission. ;)

Last edited:

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I'm not 100 percent sure but I believe it's a emission thing with California. The different between carb and their other tune I'm not sure of hondata will have to chime in on that
The CARB tune will pass CARB rules. A non CARB tune from hondata will not and they consider a Race tune. They have a cheaper flashpro that will only flash CARB tunes and the more expensive flashpro will flash CARB and Race tunes. They currently don’t even have a Race tune for the tegs.

I have 2 questions:

1. Possibly voiding warranty. I had a Mk6 GTI with an APR Stage 1 tune. The place that did the tune left the stock tune on and made it so I could switch to the stock tune using the cruise control buttons. Apparently VW dealers hated tunes and would delete them if they saw them. If I had to take the car to the dealer for warranty work, I could switch to the stock tune and then switch back after I retrieved the car. It would also have worked had I not been able to find premium fuel. Can something like that be set up, or is it possible to switch via the app, or will the tune automatically compensate for less than premium fuel, if I needed gas and couldn't find premium?

2. Rev Hang. It looks like Hondata can tune it away, or at least reduce it, so that's good. I was going to ask about flat foot shifting, but the Googlez had the answer. It seems similar to what the quick shifter on my motorcycle allows me to do. Seems okay, but would be much more fun if the Integra had a sequential shift transmission. ;)
1. Yes, the flashpro can store 2 tunes. So you can make those 2 the CARB tune and stock tune and flash back and forth easily. Ktuner has similar features as your previous experience. You can store 5 tunes on the v2 unit. Each tune has a sport and non sport tune for drive mode and you can have 2 additional tunes (3 total) on cruise control buttons within the sport and non sport. So if my math is right, with Ktuner, you can have 30 different tunes accessible just from having the unit in your car.

OP
OP
Hondata

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Car(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
No Jailbreaking is needed. Just connect and upload a calibration. The calibration we provide is tuned to make the maximum torque (with a safety margin) within the capabilities of the stock clutch. So, it is a race tune, but tested in a stock daily driver Integra.

The CARB FlashPro does not allow changes to emissions related parameters like fuel and ignition, but you can change everything else. You can increase the boost and power though. We make the software freely downloadable so you can see for yourself.

The calibrations will automatically adjust to higher octane fuels and give more power.

Last edited: