• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

This wait will be the end of me!

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec MT Majestic Black Pearl
You can turn off the “Personalized Settings” in the car settings. When it’s off the keys become the same and the seats default to the last memory used (since they still move when they slide back for exiting) and you have to push the button on the door if you’re a different driver. The drive mode defaults to normal and you’d have to put it in individual etc each time. So with it on it saves 2 steps, pushing the seat memory button and the drive mode button.
That’s great info- I’ve never had an Acura before this, and the seat thing has been driving me crazy getting in and out. Just haven’t had time to sit and play yet. Just drive back and forth to work to pay for it😂

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I just confirmed with the dealer demo. Each key holds seat position, mirror position and last drive mode.

That said the keys themselves are identical. The numbers on them are cosmetic. Meaning if you program key 2 to memory seat button 1, that key essentially just became key 1.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I just confirmed with the dealer demo. Each key holds seat position, mirror position and last drive mode.

That said the keys themselves are identical. The numbers on them are cosmetic. Meaning if you program key 2 to memory seat button 1, that key essentially just became key 1.
I will need to make the settings the same then... Only one driver in the household who can drive a manual 😉

bguttery

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6-speed manual
Mine just Arrived... Inspected tomorrow. Not sure if I will be able to sleep tonight 🥳

Screenshot_20220602-181450.png
Congrats! Mine arriived yesterday as well and I will be picking it up today!

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Picked mine up and already put 100 miles on it. Seems like plenty of power for my needs. Not sure about the seats , I hope I can get them adjusted correctly. I did ring it a little before traffic got bad and she can definitely do over 100.

OP
OP
Josh2201

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2020 Yamaha MT09
I had high hopes and was led to believe my car would be coming in the first shipment to my dealer. Well, their shipment came...my car didn't. And there isn't even a build date. Was pretty disappointed.
Another dealer is saying there's a manual built and expected to show up within a couple weeks. So I locked in on that one. Hope it shows up! I did cancel my civic si order so I am fully committed to the Integra now!

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
I had high hopes and was led to believe my car would be coming in the first shipment to my dealer. Well, their shipment came...my car didn't. And there isn't even a build date. Was pretty disappointed.
Another dealer is saying there's a manual built and expected to show up within a couple weeks. So I locked in on that one. Hope it shows up! I did cancel my civic si order so I am fully committed to the Integra now!
I was in a similar boat. If possible you might want to reach out to other dealers, see if they have unallocated ones or even ones on the lot and haggle down the markups
That’s what I did

OP
OP
Josh2201

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was in a similar boat. If possible you might want to reach out to other dealers, see if they have unallocated ones or even ones on the lot and haggle down the markups
That’s what I did
Ya I threw a deposit down at a 2nd dealer. They seemed confident they would be receiving a mt within 2 weeks. Fingers crossed

sheltem

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 s Touring Hatchback
Still waiting for my car. I reserved a Integra A-Spec® (CVT) in Liquid Carbon Metallic and Red interior on March 17th. My dealership says the car isn't coming in until mid July. I wonder what's taking so long? I'd rather save money and get the base car with a black interior, but that wasn't an option when I preordered! 👿

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I will say after test driving Friday night and then having the deal almost broken down. I was SUPER disappointed on the potential wait on my original reservation. For those of you waiting, if you haven't had a test drive, I would recommend timing one once your car is built and in transport. Otherwise you'll find yourself like me and argue over dealer markups JUST so you can have a car earlier.

I'm 3 days and 100 miles in and still enjoying every second in the car. Patiently waiting to see 601 miles so I can throw it in sport and see what it really can do! (even though I did that on the test drive with the base CVT)

OP
OP
Josh2201

Josh2201

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I will say after test driving Friday night and then having the deal almost broken down. I was SUPER disappointed on the potential wait on my original reservation. For those of you waiting, if you haven't had a test drive, I would recommend timing one once your car is built and in transport. Otherwise you'll find yourself like me and argue over dealer markups JUST so you can have a car earlier.

I'm 3 days and 100 miles in and still enjoying every second in the car. Patiently waiting to see 601 miles so I can throw it in sport and see what it really can do! (even though I did that on the test drive with the base CVT)
Finding the will power to not redline is tough! Under normal circumstances, it would take me 7-8 weeks to hit 600 miles. I'm sure once I have the car, I will cut that time in half 😀

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Finding the will power to not redline is tough! Under normal circumstances, it would take me 7-8 weeks to hit 600 miles. I'm sure once I have the car, I will cut that time in half 😀
I just drove home and had to physically restrain myself from flooring it at a red light. Thrice.