• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
My dealer just messaged me. They got build dates for their first batch of reservations!!! Mine is June 1 - June 5. The other preorders have similar ranges, up to around the 7th.

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
He followed up saying delivery is usually a couple of weeks after build starts. So mid June she should be here. And I’ll get my VIN when the build starts.

culturedmold

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Pilot
I saw this and called my dealership this morning. They told me essentially the same thing - Acura will start building cars late May - Early June, and my car should be ready for delivery sometime mid-late June.

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I saw this and called my dealership this morning. They told me essentially the same thing - Acura will start building cars late May - Early June, and my car should be ready for delivery sometime mid-late June.
Right. But this isn’t a guess or speculation. Acura emailed them with actual build dates for each individual reserveration order.

culturedmold

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Pilot
Right. But this isn’t a guess or speculation. Acura emailed them with actual build dates for each individual reserveration order.
My dealer wouldn't confirm this for me, but I believe you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I’d image dealers will be getting this confirmation soon. Mine ordered on March 14th. So they were very early.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Acura Columbus received build dates for 4 today, but mine isn't one of them, unfortunately--I ordered White/Red and they've got 3 Black/Black and 1 Blue/Orchid in this allotment.

VBinNV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2014 Mazda3 iGT 6MT
Acura Columbus received build dates for 4 today, but mine isn't one of them, unfortunately--I ordered White/Red and they've got 3 Black/Black and 1 Blue/Orchid in this allotment.
Did they indicate that they had orders for the four configurations they are getting? I'm wondering, since Acura had requests in place, if they are sending out four built to the specifications of the first four requests from Columbus customers.

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Yep. Just confirmed with my dealer, they had 3 initial orders and 3 more come in after they placed the order for the first 3. The build dates that dropped today were for the first 3.

From how I understand it, the dealer didn’t just get random allocation combos which then were paired to whoever ordered that combo first. They got what was ordered under the persons name and everything. Acura isn’t sending them a random white CVT and then they look at their list to see who wanted that combo.

So for example if you were in 2nd place at your dealer and they have 3 coming and none are yours, their order person did things in the wrong order.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Here’s a pic from a dealer on the FB group. It has his actual name. It isn’t just a generic order for a certain combo.

B1FD5907-596F-4783-9BEE-12D9745156EC.jpeg

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Did they indicate that they had orders for the four configurations they are getting? I'm wondering, since Acura had requests in place, if they are sending out four built to the specifications of the first four requests from Columbus customers.
Yep, they have to have orders for those 4. Which are the first 4 the dealer ordered based on reservations. It should be the first 4 reservations they got in, but some dealers have ordered them out of order.

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
I got a build date of 5/24-5/28!
Ballpark figure: How long does it take to go from build date to arrival at the dealership? In other words, more specifically, how long does it take to build the car and then how long does it take to transport the car to the dealership? I had 3 MIni Coopers and 3 Mazda Miatas built for me - and they were each built over seas and the transport alone took from 2 - 4 weeks. Our Integras will be coming from Marysville, Ohio and that will save us lots of time - yay! The waiting is the worst!