• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

19” Wheel Options

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
With the videos and pics I’ve seen, it looks like they might be offering 2 different 19” wheel options.
1. Dark grey
2. Silver/ black
Wonder what the availability will be for those?
Thoughts?

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
Im glad I don't like either 19" option because otherwise I'd be tempted and I really don't want the potential added weight, replacement tire cost, more harsh ride.

With the videos and pics I’ve seen, it looks like they might be offering 2 different 19” wheel options.
1. Dark grey
2. Silver/ black
Thoughts?

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
Im glad I don't like either 19" option because otherwise I'd be tempted and I really don't want the potential added weight, replacement tire cost, more harsh ride.
Oh, and how could I forget the increased cost for the option too.
Being a dealer installed option is there the potential for ADM?

OP
OP
EasyPickins

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
Cost wise, I’ll suck it up and pay it. Just not feeling the 18’s. The 19’s are a similar pattern to my 2017 Si, which I like.
Let the price gouging commence!
The added weight, I think it would be nominal and worth it, for a better look.

Saywhaat04

First Name
Regi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
19 Honda CR-V TR, 2019 Honda Accord SRT 2.0t/6spd
Cost wise, I’ll suck it up and pay it. Just not feeling the 18’s. The 19’s are a similar pattern to my 2017 Si, which I like.
Let the price gouging commence!
The added weight, I think it would be nominal and worth it, for a better look.
I dont like the 18s either...but im holding out for the Type S...also there is always the option to get the wheels from an online Acura retailer...Honda has collegehillshonda.com, I'm sure there has got to be an Acura equivalent online with discounted accessories and wheels.

Potenza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RL
1. Dark grey
2. Silver/ black
Thoughts?
It'll be the same wheel, just two different finishes

Diamond-cut Glint Black:
EYEF6573-2.jpg

Matte Black:
EYEF6573-3.jpg

I'd expect them to be nearly $2000 for the set - then extra of course for the 19" tires.

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
If that's the anticipated cost point, I will probably explore options in the aftermarket world of lightweight 19" wheels and get a set for less $$$ that I determine complements my car well. Get out the pitchforks and flame-throwers, everybody!! LOL

OP
OP
EasyPickins

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
If that's the anticipated cost point, I will probably explore options in the aftermarket world of lightweight 19" wheels and get a set for less $$$ that I determine complements my car well. Get out the pitchforks and flame-throwers, everybody!! LOL

Diamond-cut Glint Black:
EYEF6573-2.jpg

Matte Black:
EYEF6573-3.jpg

I'd expect them to be nearly $2000 for the set - then extra of course for the 19" tires.
Nice detailed pics. With tires, probably looking at close to

Diamond-cut Glint Black:
EYEF6573-2.jpg

Matte Black:
EYEF6573-3.jpg

Thanks for the nice pics!
Not knowing the tire width, I’m assuming a decent 19” 235 or 245 will run around $300 ea.

OP
OP
EasyPickins

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
So then the question is, what's the best place to sell the factory set that came with the car? I asked my dealer if it was possible to give them back for a credit. He said unfortunately not. I would have to take possession and sell them on my own.

Xcfool

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Liquid Carbon Tech 6spd
So then the question is, what's the best place to sell the factory set that came with the car? I asked my dealer if it was possible to give them back for a credit. He said unfortunately not. I would have to take possession and sell them on my own.
I'll take one as a backup. Lol
You probably won't get much from Wheels America for the set.

Potenza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RL
Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist. They will fit all kinds of 10G and 11G Civics and the Integra base, so somebody will want them as an upgrade or change of style. Especially as a wheel/tire set that can just be bolted right on.

lauren01

First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-Z
On the other car forums that I am on for my CR-Z, people sell right there on the forum.

Telfo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I am thinking I will get my own 19 inch wheels in a gloss black to match the rest of the black accents. the matte black 19 inch wheels look nice but won't match. anyone know the size of the stock 19 inch wheel option?