• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

WTB: Graphite Type S Wheels Near Southwestern PA

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Looking to possibly buy a set of OEM wheels. I'm in southwestern PA and willing to drive a bit to meet up for the sale. If you have a set for sale and you're in the general area (withing a couple hours), let me know.

Thank you.

sashimi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 FL5 CW
What's your budget? I have a set for sale, I'm in WA state. and shipping is about ~300 give or take.

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Integra Type-S & ā€˜22 BRZ Limited
Iā€™ll have my set for sale if the car itself doesnā€™t sell. Plan to get an aftermarket set and sell the OEMs if I end up keeping the car.

Iā€™m in NJ - will keep you updated. Are you looking for just wheels, or wheels+tires+TPMS?

OP
OP
ijm5012

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
Iā€™ll have my set for sale if the car itself doesnā€™t sell. Plan to get an aftermarket set and sell the OEMs if I end up keeping the car.

Iā€™m in NJ - will keep you updated. Are you looking for just wheels, or wheels+tires+TPMS?
My preference would be just the wheels alone, but Iā€™d be open to wheels and tires as well if necessary.

Incursion

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S
I have a set that I'd be willing to part with but am in Texas.

OP
OP
ijm5012

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
I have a set that I'd be willing to part with but am in Texas.
Bummer that youā€™re so far away, but it sounds like you may have some more local buyers.

If not, let me know though.