• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wheel Spacers?

ChrisPR57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-SPEC+ 6MT
One thing I cant stand is when the wheels dont have a flush look. Anybody else thinking of getting wheel spacers? If so what brand and size are you guys thinking about? Also would love to give it at least a 1 inch drop lol
BF660037-BBD4-4894-9CCF-F77F77399AEA.jpeg

gentegra

First Name
Ger
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec 6MT
having the same thought too. was looking to get some 19 inch wheels with wheel spacers instead of dropping it since I didn't want to lose out on the practicality of that car.

SeanIsElsewhere

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
One thing I cant stand is when the wheels dont have a flush look. Anybody else thinking of getting wheel spacers? If so what brand and size are you guys thinking about? Also would love to give it at least a 1 inch drop lol
BF660037-BBD4-4894-9CCF-F77F77399AEA.jpeg
Iā€™ve never upgraded wheels on a car. Do the spacers make them stick out more? I could def see that making this car even more aggressive looking. How does it work?

OP
OP
ChrisPR57

ChrisPR57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Iā€™ve never upgraded wheels on a car. Do the spacers make them stick out more? I could def see that making this car even more aggressive looking. How does it work?
If you are looking to keep your stock wheels then yes installing spacers would make it sit flush and look more aggressive.

OP
OP
ChrisPR57

ChrisPR57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
having the same thought too. was looking to get some 19 inch wheels with wheel spacers instead of dropping it since I didn't want to lose out on the practicality of that car.
I feel the same way but i always like to at least see it just a bit lower to eliminate the gap and still manage to be daily pratical.

rflkptr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 FK7 Sonic Grey, '15 Outback Limited
Yeah, I have a set of 15mm that I had on my 10th gen hatch. Will throw them on to see how they look, if I end up picking up the car

OP
OP
ChrisPR57

ChrisPR57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah, I have a set of 15mm that I had on my 10th gen hatch. Will throw them on to see how they look, if I end up picking up the car
Was your hatch lowered or not? And do you have a pic of how it looked?

rflkptr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'18 FK7 Sonic Grey, '15 Outback Limited
Yeah, problem I had with the stock sport wheels was the pockets had to be dremeled out, due to the studs being offset just a bit less aggressively than the 20mm. So we'll see what the different OEM wheels will have as far as pocket depth.

rich7930

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Keep in mind these Integras are wider than the 22 civics, you'd need closer to 30mm spacers to bring them flush, the rear might need more due to it sitting in a bit more than the front. im thinking 18x8.5 with +35 or 18x9.5 +40 wheels would look pretty good on these