• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

We ever get confirmation the camo wearing Coupe was an Integra?

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Those images/spy shots were all fake. Based off and created from an artists rendering of what a new RSX/Integra coupe would look like. He or someone else then photoshopped camo onto the rendering and placed it in real life photos. Sadly, they've been debunked for some time now.

It also doesn't share anything in common with acura's current styling, because the renders were actually created some years back before acura's current styling trend was wide spread.

I would LOVE for a coupe variant to still be in the cards, as unlikely as that would be. But IF they did make a coupe I'd fully expect it to be almost identical to the 5-door version, just remove the back doors and maybe shorten the rear overhang some (similar to how the civic coupe existed compared to the sedan).

OP
OP
Integra

Integra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
Those images/spy shots were all fake. Based off and created from an artists rendering of what a new RSX/Integra coupe would look like. He or someone else then photoshopped camo onto the rendering and placed it in real life photos. Sadly, they've been debunked for some time now.

It also doesn't share anything in common with acura's current styling, because the renders were actually created some years back before acura's current styling trend was wide spread.

I would LOVE for a coupe variant to still be in the cards, as unlikely as that would be. But IF they did make a coupe I'd fully expect it to be almost identical to the 5-door version, just remove the back doors and maybe shorten the rear overhang some (similar to how the civic coupe existed compared to the sedan).
Weird, googling for it i couldn't find Anything about them other than the Honda Pro story.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Weird, googling for it i couldn't find Anything about them other than the Honda Pro story.
You have to do some deep digging because the actual images are a few years old... they ended up getting reposted a bunch when the Integra was announced this year, so it's alot of new articles popping up, but they're circulating old images. I've found multiple older articles about these renders from like 3+ years ago debunking them, and someone at some point even tracked down the name of the artist that did them (an artist from Europe I think).