• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
So the Remark is a good exhaust I think, for people who don’t mind loud in the cabin. Although I got used to it over time, I couldn’t help but want to try the Thermal as it looked like it had everything I wanted.

I was right. The fit and finish is excellent and the sound is outstanding. It’s noticeably louder than stock but inside it is barely there at any rpm. No drone. Nothing.

The blue tips on the Remark grew on me. But the double walled tips on the Thermal look better IMO. You can also get it with Black tips.

https://thermalrd.com/products/copy-of-honda-civic-si-2022-front-pipe-back-exhaust

I’d highly recommend the Thermal if you want something that sounds and looks good without killing your commute in cabin. I think it is a must for any CVT owner as well as the key rpm’s that the cvt likes are loud with the Remark.

49A517C8-E458-4C7A-9388-3216E21F6398.jpeg

F09EDDBE-E7D6-4922-B693-640C34E23206.jpeg

835466BF-ACEA-4C70-A127-82AB35D35756.jpeg

LCM23

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 A Spec Tech 6MT
Sounds nice. Have any pics directly from the rear? I'd like to see how visible the clamps are for the tips

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Sounds nice. Have any pics directly from the rear? I'd like to see how visible the clamps are for the tips
Looks good to me. Better than the Remark and stock Y pipe.
43CEEB19-7E2B-4C96-9B8D-D9E8E65ED718.jpeg

Zerothree

First Name
Quy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra Aspec
I’m between this exhaust and the magnaflow exhaust atm. Can I trouble you and ask for a clip of some revs?

Subby625

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra 2023
This looks really good and the black tips is really swaying me as well since my car is black. Great price too. Thanks for posting!
Any noticeable performance gains?

22si

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Civic Si
Looks good to me. Better than the Remark and stock Y pipe.
43CEEB19-7E2B-4C96-9B8D-D9E8E65ED718.jpeg

Now that you've had it for some time can you tell us your thoughts on it? Still happy and still drone free?

Just like you I also want an exhaust that I barely hear inside but I can hear on the outside

OP
OP
RRP RSX-S

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
This looks really good and the black tips is really swaying me as well since my car is black. Great price too. Thanks for posting!
Any noticeable performance gains?
I noticed more pedal pressure. Maybe a little bump in mode range umph.

Now that you've had it for some time can you tell us your thoughts on it? Still happy and still drone free?

Just like you I also want an exhaust that I barely hear inside but I can hear on the outside
I still love it. I can barely hear it. But you can when you want to. But even then it’s not a ton or annoying. There is zero drone at any rpm or throttle level. It’s the best exhaust I’ve ever owned.

22si

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Civic Si
I noticed more pedal pressure. Maybe a little bump in mode range umph.

I still love it. I can barely hear it. But you can when you want to. But even then it’s not a ton or annoying. There is zero drone at any rpm or throttle level. It’s the best exhaust I’ve ever owned.

Thank you. Has volume/burbles increased with breakin? I'm tempted to get this one but have winter coming, along with all the salt. I may pick it up during the black friday sales. The no drone plus volume is what I want.

I like to keep my factory parts but don't have the space for the factory exhaust lol. It's the only reason I'm tempted to delete mufflers so I can add them back if I need to sell the car (don't plan on it).

It's between this and AWE touring but you can't beat the Thermal price/no drone. Especially since there's minimal if any power gain.

Big Duck

First Name
Big
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra, 240sx
will the sound change depending on if it's automatic or manual transmission?

22si

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Civic Si
will the sound change depending on if it's automatic or manual transmission?
Yes CVT holds the RPM, vs manual. Manual sounds way better. Check youtube for videos of the teggy with exhaust to see what I mean.

Big Duck

First Name
Big
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra, 240sx
Yes CVT holds the RPM, vs manual. Manual sounds way better. Check youtube for videos of the teggy with exhaust to see what I mean.
I saw this one for magnaflow. I’m worried about the thermal R&D sounding the same. I feel like something with a resonator would be best in my case like the thermal or an apexi. What would you recommend?

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
I have had the Thermal R&D installed months ago and love it. Nice low end sound but not excessively loud in the interior. My wife found my old Mazdaspeed 3 too loud with the Corksport exhaust. This Thermal R&D is much more refined and it sounds amazing! The Thermal R&D was also considerably less expensive than the others I researched. I am very happy with this exhaust….I smile every time I start the car and the rev-matching downshifts are awesome! I live in AZ so this is the only time I can drive with the windows down and the AC off…..awesome!

Finpro807

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A Spec
So the Remark is a good exhaust I think, for people who don’t mind loud in the cabin. Although I got used to it over time, I couldn’t help but want to try the Thermal as it looked like it had everything I wanted.

I was right. The fit and finish is excellent and the sound is outstanding. It’s noticeably louder than stock but inside it is barely there at any rpm. No drone. Nothing.

The blue tips on the Remark grew on me. But the double walled tips on the Thermal look better IMO. You can also get it with Black tips.

https://thermalrd.com/products/copy-of-honda-civic-si-2022-front-pipe-back-exhaust

I’d highly recommend the Thermal if you want something that sounds and looks good without killing your commute in cabin. I think it is a must for any CVT owner as well as the key rpm’s that the cvt likes are loud with the Remark.

49A517C8-E458-4C7A-9388-3216E21F6398.jpeg

F09EDDBE-E7D6-4922-B693-640C34E23206.jpeg

835466BF-ACEA-4C70-A127-82AB35D35756.jpeg

It's been almost a year, you still like it? Did it get louder over time? Any chance you've done a sound test from inside the cabin with db? Thanks!

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
My exhaust sounds even better now, with 10,000 miles on it right now. I get compliments about it often.