• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wheats027

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 Civic Type R/23 Integra 6spd
I wanted to share a video of myself testing the 1/4 mile time of the manual integra.
For some extra reference I was only able to run a 15.3 @ 93mph when the car had only 1500 miles on the odometer. Which seemed to match some of the testing being done by auto journalists.

in this video the car now has 5200 miles and has gone through its first oil change.

the other piece I wanted to experiment with was flat foot shifting. I wanted to do this atleast once because the Integra’s clutch/delay valve/throttle response/turbo lag all play a part in how the car seems to slightly fall on its face everytime you shift.
I wish the car allowed for smoother quick shifts under normal operation.
This isn’t for people to go out there and start flat foot shifting all the time. Just interesting to see the time left on the table when the car doesn’t hiccup between each gear.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Very interesting. Thanks for the share! I’m wanting to start experimenting with different footwork techniques also. I’ve never done anything besides standard shifting & really looking to get dialed in while getting some coaching at the track. Besides YouTube, have you found any good threads here or on the Civic forum specific to our vehicles?

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
Impressive with the amount of time you saved flat foot shifting

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
I wanted to share a video of myself testing the 1/4 mile time of the manual integra.
For some extra reference I was only able to run a 15.3 @ 93mph when the car had only 1500 miles on the odometer. Which seemed to match some of the testing being done by auto journalists.

in this video the car now has 5200 miles and has gone through its first oil change.

the other piece I wanted to experiment with was flat foot shifting. I wanted to do this atleast once because the Integra’s clutch/delay valve/throttle response/turbo lag all play a part in how the car seems to slightly fall on its face everytime you shift.
I wish the car allowed for smoother quick shifts under normal operation.
This isn’t for people to go out there and start flat foot shifting all the time. Just interesting to see the time left on the table when the car doesn’t hiccup between each gear.

Those were both some really good runs. Flat-foot shifting was amazing when I had my frs. Your numbers were impressive.