• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Spotted Integra Type S Thread!

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Model x, model 3, Rdx, triumph, ITS
yea figured it be thru facebook. Been done with them for years, not going back…. Guess I’ll have to get lucky and hope somebody will post on here, like finding the jail break tour.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
yea figured it be thru facebook. Been done with them for years, not going back…. Guess I’ll have to get lucky and hope somebody will post on here, like finding the jail break tour.
I'll be in Austin this weekend for Radwood at COTA. If you're going don't be a stranger!

I've been off FB for a long time too. If you have IG there's posts about the jailbreak tours. FL5 forum is also much more active than here.

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I'll be in Austin this weekend for Radwood at COTA. If you're going don't be a stranger!

I've been off FB for a long time too. If you have IG there's posts about the jailbreak tours. FL5 forum is also much more active than here.
Lol. Isn't IG owned by FB?

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I’m off all the social media. This forum is the most I share anywhere on the internet webs.. radwood! I’ll look it up see if I can make it. Thanks for the heads up

Krazydan19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

Looks like both spectator lots are paved which is good thing. You gots a car from the ERA?!

IMG_7246.jpeg

IMG_7247.jpeg

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
Looks like both spectator lots are paved which is good thing. You gots a car from the ERA?!
I do not. Will be in the ITS spectator parked. Always wanted to go, have a free place to stay, and this year works so figure why not. Should be a good time.