• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

PRL Titanium inlet step by step install

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
I recorded the entire install from start to finish for my PRL titanium inlet. (compressed into 12 minutes with timelapse parts)
Hopefully this will help any DIY's that have questions about the installation process. (I learn from my mistakes)
also, my charge pipes finally arrived yesterday after 2 months backorder.
Just spoke with Travis at the Dyno and they had been closed since the holidays and are just opening back up, so I have next dyno day set for the 29th.
Looks like I am gonna finish the cold side before the next dyno date. then I will do the hot side and another dyno before any tuning.

rody26

First Name
Rody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra Type S
Any word on the PRL HVI?

OP
OP
koatic

koatic

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
93 EH with 97 JDM ITR swap, 2024 ABP/ orchid ITS
Any word on the PRL HVI?
Waiting on that too!!
Full disclaimer I am not affiliated nor sponsored by PRL. All I have heard is the release keeps getting pushed back. There was an issue testing the 3d printed prototype from one of their posts late last year, but they fixed that, so I am not sure if it has something to do with the company Acquistion or a patent thing or whatever. Any chime in @PRL Motorsports

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Supposed to be February last I heard from them via email.