• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Please return my call

doucheopotamous

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Anyone know if someone makes a spacer for the iPhone 12/13 Mini so it will fit on the wireless charging pad optimally?

Tylershuman07

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Okay so this is a known issue with Honda/Acura wireless charging pads and iPhones that have MagSafe (iPhone 12 and up). After doing a ridiculous amount of googling I found a solution that works 100% of the time. You need to place your phone on the charging pad and position it so that the charging port is facing away from you and the phone is face up. Then angle it counterclockwise so that it kind of looks like a backslash \. Rotate it enough so that it hits the little ridges on the wireless charging pad. I have been using this trick for two weeks and it works 100% of the time. Hope this helps.

TMD78

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra Aspec 6MT
I upgraded from iPhone mini to the new 14 pro, can confirm it still works just as poorly, have to reposition it many times. My wife’s Kia starts charging instantly no repositioning at all, shame it’s such garbage on the Acura

solman

First Name
Sol
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra ASPEC 6MT TECH, 2011 Ford F250
I agree the wireless charging feature does not work all that well. I find my phone (Iphone SE) often stops charging after a short while, It also feels very warm coming off the charger. When this happens I take the phone off the charger and then put it back after a few minuets . Usually it will start charging again.

viviv

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra
I also use wireless charging, the phone does not heat up, everything is fine. I have iphone 11

20ABM06MT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra
The charging port backwards / counter clockwise angle tip above is working for me- thanks!

Acuratech214

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
This affects all models starting with iPhone 12 and up. We at the dealers have received no updates on a fix. Plugging the phone in is the only advice engineering will give to charge the phone.