• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

PLEASE GIVE US A NON-LIP SPOILER

Tylershuman07

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
For the love of all that is holy can someone please make a non-lip spoiler for the integra like the civic sport touring one. Why do we not get cool spoilers but they do??

IMG_3901.png

IMG_3900.png

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Well the problem you're going to run into is the OEM lip spoiler on the A-Spec+ trims that's bolted and clipped into the deck--I wouldn't be surprised if you could mount the HPD spoiler, but you're either going to have 2 spoilers (not a good look, IMO) or holes where you remove the OEM lip.

Artwork Bodyshop released a replacement lip spoiler that uses the OEM mounting points--ask them to make a trim piece for a lip spoiler delete that uses the same mounting points.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
^^That would be really cool, I think. I'm sure just a matter of time if it's in demand.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
For anyone curious regarding the HPD Civic spoiler, I'm sure Honda College Hills (or somewhere else) has the install instructions that have the install template so you can print/see where the holes go.

Buyer beware: This is a measure-twice-cut-once situation as the HPD spoiler requires 3 (~3/4"+) hole saw cuts on both sides of the trunk glass for mounting. College Hills has a great YouTube video walking through the install.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I’ve been patiently waiting..
IMG_5263.jpeg
I'm a big fan of this as well--hoping someone can mimic it with a quality product that utilizes/hides the existing lip mounting points.

...wishful thinking on my part, perhaps. I think it'd look great on the Type-S, but I'm not about to go creating holes.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
Not going to lie…. I like this as well. There will almost certainly be an aftermarket to include this. Even if they have to make a blanking plate for the one mounting holes , I would consider it.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
For the love of all that is holy can someone please make a non-lip spoiler for the integra like the civic sport touring one. Why do we not get cool spoilers but they do??

IMG_3901.png

IMG_3900.png
Honestly, when I decided to buy a new car, I was going to get the Sport Civic, because it came with the 2.0 liter non turbo, and that motor is bullet proof.
then I looked at the sport touring, model even though it has that horrible 1.5 DI turbo motor, that I would never buy, but I did like some of the creature comforts.
that spoiler looked cool for a second, until I realized, even the spoiler on the Type R is useless, as it is only effective for down force at speeds over 120 mph, and I will never drive my sport or touring civic 120 plus mph so really it is for looks, and I don't like car parts made for looks, kind of gives me that "poser" vibe.
So, I'm glad it is understated on the Integra.
If I had a type R, that spoiler would come off.
Looks are subjective so if it looks cool to you, then ok, no issue, get it that way, to me, meh, not functional, not necessary.

OP
OP

Tylershuman07

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Honestly, when I decided to buy a new car, I was going to get the Sport Civic, because it came with the 2.0 liter non turbo, and that motor is bullet proof.
then I looked at the sport touring, model even though it has that horrible 1.5 DI turbo motor, that I would never buy, but I did like some of the creature comforts.
that spoiler looked cool for a second, until I realized, even the spoiler on the Type R is useless, as it is only effective for down force at speeds over 120 mph, and I will never drive my sport or touring civic 120 plus mph so really it is for looks, and I don't like car parts made for looks, kind of gives me that "poser" vibe.
So, I'm glad it is understated on the Integra.
If I had a type R, that spoiler would come off.
Looks are subjective so if it looks cool to you, then ok, no issue, get it that way, to me, meh, not functional, not necessary.
Loosen up man. My iPhone screen is only 6” but I can still feel the negativity coming through it.