• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pet Rear Cabin Liner

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec
Hi! First post here, should be getting my new Integra this week can’t wait.

Has anyone here ordered/installed the Pet Rear Cabin Liner? What do you think of it? I have a 50lb lab & am debating between the Acura pet liner vs one off of Amazon for a couple hundred less. Wondering if the dealer offered one is worth the extra.

OP
OP
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec
Cool, thanks. Glad to hear it. The dealer told me I can check it out & decide on Friday when I pick up my car.

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
Does your dog get anxious on car rides. This looks great and I did not realize acura sold this but my dog likes the hammock feeling the amazon car covers provide so he doesn't fall in between the seats. He's even laid down in the truck(very short drives) with a trunk cover and he's a 94lb boxer.

OP
OP
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec
Does your dog get anxious on car rides. This looks great and I did not realize acura sold this but my dog likes the hammock feeling the amazon car covers provide so he doesn't fall in between the seats. He's even laid down in the truck(very short drives) with a trunk cover and he's a 94lb boxer.
He loves car rides, to the point of excitedly squeezing himself under the garage door as soon as it’s open enough for him to fit under. I used to have an amazon hammock in my civic, but it wasn’t a very nice one & didn’t protect the sides - i see msrp on the acura one is 259, my dealer wants 295 (installed price…think i can handle the install myself lol), so like 3-4x as much as the ones I can find on amazon, will see if it’s worth the price

1tointegra

First Name
Chester
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra
I had a Hammack style already for my corgi so didn't need the Acura one, I read somewhere the side pieces might pop out if your pet steps on them depending how heavy they are, and the draw strings that go around the headrests are pretty thin.

Definitely need to test it out with your pup

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
The draw strings are a bit thin but hold just fine. I haven’t even unfolded the side protectors so I can’t speak to them. But install takes 2 minutes.

AlbrightCT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Aston Martin DB7, 2008 RDX, (former) 2002 NSX
Does anyone have any photos of what it looks like installed? I've seen the ones on the configurator but I'd love to see one in the wild.