• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Dom954

First Name
Dominique
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
One month 1,500 miles thoughts. So far so good(I know nobody asked). The car I traded for it had almost twice the horsepower and torque (G70 3.3T). The power balance has been awesome. Unlike dailying a sub 400 HP car like I've done a few times before you can actually have fun working through the gears. The ratios are also great for hooning and big city traffic. The rev matching feature for traffic like I originally thought is a god send. If you're chilling in 6th it's fun to kick up a gear to pass someone with ease even though you don't have to. The power band never leaves you wanting for more. The biggest surprise to me is how light this vehicle is for a modern car. The G70 is close to 4,000lbs as was my GS350 before that and I had a truck before then so this is refreshingly light. I also owned a Fiesta ST and this car tops that one in a plethora of ways as it's a good commuter and not much heavier than that vehicle. I have yet to dip below 30MPG and I never use comfort. If I behave I can easily get close to 40. Drawbacks: this black interior is a killer in the Texas heat. You have to be careful with the hatch as I've cracked the plastic lip which is hollow. Perhaps the biggest drawback is the wiper speed. They are really not fast enough to keep up with even moderate rain at highway speeds. Hopefully KTuner can figure that out lol overall very impressive car and a joy to drive. I know a lot of people are waiting on the S or R but this is a very good vehicle.

20220629_174759.jpg

IntegraMT

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra PRP MT
Good summary, thanks for posting. I have been looking for owner reviews that have driven Integra for some miles. Enjoy!

OP
OP
Dom954

Dom954

First Name
Dominique
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT
Good summary, thanks for posting. I have been looking for owner reviews that have driven Integra for some miles. Enjoy!
Thanks man! If people like them I'll keep updating it. I do something like 70 to 100 miles a day so I rack them up quickly.