• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Official Licensed Acura Type S Autocannon Wear

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
is the sizing on the smaller end or bigger end?

I wear a Small in almost everything.
I didn't buy any apparel, so I have to defer to others--from what I understand, shirts, for example, may be smaller in some places (arms/neck) and bigger/longer (chest/length) in others.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Yeah I know others mentioned the fit was off. I kinda dig the black sweatshirt but no clue what size to get

egxflash

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type-S
Yeah I know others mentioned the fit was off. I kinda dig the black sweatshirt but no clue what size to get
Same here - the sweatshirt is nice and pretty low key compared to other gear they've had.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Same here - the sweatshirt is nice and pretty low key compared to other gear they've had.
Yep. I'm interested. Thinking 2xl would be okay unless their sizes are really wacked.

PRDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
Just ordered a shirt, Iā€™ll report if they run small or large

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
I bought a few things. I default to L for everything so we'll see. Reasonably priced with the discount.

I think I saw somewhere they're not shipping til mid summer.

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I bought a few things. I default to L for everything so we'll see. Reasonably priced with the discount.

I think I saw somewhere they're not shipping til mid summer.
Yeah that's part of the issue with Autocannon--they're not having any of these items manufactured until they "sell out" in the pre-order phase, then if there's a problem with your item (size, quality, shipping, etc), you may have a tough time getting a replacement.

PRDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
I placed a order 10 days ago, Item hasnā€™t arrived. I havenā€™t received any email from them. I reached out to them a couple of days ago asking the status of my order and havenā€™t received a response yet. I filed a claim through PayPal. This is not acceptable.

ZeroGSR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S (LCM)
Series one Type R sizing was tiny. Series two Type R and Series one Type S was made larger for us Americans :) I would say the sizing is mostly correct, leaning slightly towards the small size. I usually wear a Large and I went XL for the hoodie and it fits well. For a shirt I would probably have done Large.

Just be prepared for people to ask you where you got your Sketchers hoodie....

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
I placed a order 10 days ago, Item hasnā€™t arrived. I havenā€™t received any email from them. I reached out to them a couple of days ago asking the status of my order and havenā€™t received a response yet. I filed a claim through PayPal. This is not acceptable.
These are all pre orders. I wouldn't expect delivery for 2 or 3 months

ABPDE5

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
These are all pre orders. I wouldn't expect delivery for 2 or 3 months
They advise on the product page that delivery should be expected in Jul / Aug.

nix6speed

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 LCM ITS
I'm really interested if anyone around here plans to swoop any of this merch--anyone?

It's... uh... a little bold. My wife says, "Yeah that's Fox Racing stuff, you're not wearing that." šŸ˜‚
Agreed. I liked the Type-S camo on the demo car from last year but here it's a bit much. Also needing a password to buy clothes? No thx.
1714058990168-x8.jpg