• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NFT: Not-Fun2b Taken

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
Not-Fun2b Taken: How many of you have cancelled (or are thinking of cancelling) your initial pre-order, thus forfeiting your NFT, because of anticipated unnecessary add-ons, jacking up the MRSP or whatever? In other words, if you cancelled your initial pre-order, thus your NFT, then please state so and the specific reason. Thanks!

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
I've been curious about this, and their process for "upgrading" the NFT later (like, still no VIN here for my existing reservation, but would it work with any VIN for the 2023 Integra?), and your post seems relevant.

How do you know you forfeited your NFT by cancelling? Are you meaning " ...if you trade away the NFT before it’s been upgraded, it can never be upgraded by you or anyone else. " is the forfeit, because that seems like the original NFT will stay yours forever even if you cancelled your reservation.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
The original NFT is his regardless if he cancels or ever buys an Integra. They don’t take it. It just won’t transform.

Not sure how the process will work once you do pick it up. But I believe someone on FB heard back from Acura CS that it doesn’t matter which Integra you get. Doesn’t have to be what you reserved or even from the same dealer.

Remember though each transformation is unique. Not all 500 were ever claimed I believe. So the less people transform, the less unique ones will be around.

OP
OP

math4scher

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra - Apex Blue Orchid White Manual
The original NFT is his regardless if he cancels or ever buys an Integra. They don’t take it. It just won’t transform.

Not sure how the process will work once you do pick it up. But I believe someone on FB heard back from Acura CS that it doesn’t matter which Integra you get. Doesn’t have to be what you reserved or even from the same dealer.

Remember though each transformation is unique. Not all 500 were ever claimed I believe. So the less people transform, the less unique ones will be around.
I often wondered about that myself : If less than 500 NFT's are claimed, then does each NFT that's claimed become more "valuable" - whatever that means?

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Yep

steel2heel

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Acura RDX
I just recieved my NFT about two weeks ago which was way after they started going out anyone know any reason I would now be just getting it? I reserved mine on March 13th. I was able to claim it and see it in opensea but still trying to get it added to my wallet. Anyways no build date yet but hoping to hear soon

Hand soap

First Name
Gg
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Prelude
I just recieved my NFT about two weeks ago which was way after they started going out anyone know any reason I would now be just getting it? I reserved mine on March 13th. I was able to claim it and see it in opensea but still trying to get it added to my wallet. Anyways no build date yet but hoping to hear soon
I got one too not long ago. .Acura must be passing on the nfts from the people who canceled their pre-order.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I got one too not long ago. .Acura must be passing on the nfts from the people who canceled their pre-order.
No, they don’t take them if you cancel preorder. Once claimed you own that part of the block chain. The transaction is done. They can’t take it. That’s the reason for the transformation. If you have a transformed Integra nft, you preorder in the first 500ish (see below) AND actually bought the car. If you only have the base NFT, you either bought it second hand (meaning you can’t transform even if you do buy an Integra) or preordered and never picked up the car. It’s a sort of status symbol.

They can however be reassigning ones that weren’t claimed by the deadline. There was originally a date in late March that everyone who ordered in the first 500 got an email. It had a deadline, I think 14 days to claim. At the end of that deadline only 200-250 of the 500 were claimed. So it seems like the unclaimed, after the deadline past, went to the next group of people. Preorder 501-701 for example. They probably had a deadline too. And some of those probably never claimed. So the remaining unclaimed went to 702-780 or whatever.

They will probably keep doing this until all 500 are claimed. Which means that the NFT owners are no longer the “first” 500 preorders. The first 200 NFT’s or so are. But the final 300 (since the NFT # is in order of claim) will be much more random “leftovers” if you will.

Basically if your NFT is 1-250 you were a true first 500. Anything higher than that, you got lucky.

Last edited:

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
They will probably keep doing this until all 500 are claimed. Which means that the NFT owners are no longer the “first” 500 preorders. The first 200 NFT’s or so are. But the final 300 (since the NFT # is in order of claim) will be much more random “leftovers” if you will.

Basically if your NFT is 1-250 you were a true first 500. Anything higher than that, you got lucky.
Yes... and as of this afternoon there are 405 of the NFTs that have been "minted" or claimed.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Yes... and as of this afternoon there are 405 of the NFTs that have been "minted" or claimed.
Nice! I thought there would just be however many claimed it by the original deadline. But that’s cool they kept going down the list to eventually get 500.

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
AcuraNFT.PNG