• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

New Key Fob Cover

optronix

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2023 Macan GTS
This is a great find! I actually REALLY like the key fob for the Type S, and mine is already fairly scratched which makes me sad. A little expensive but I'll be picking one up for the other fob that is virtually untouched to keep it fresh.

My wife also had a good idea to get a tiny piece of PPF for the back part that gets scratched easily. That would probably be trivial for any shop to do, and could just be a little bonus for those dropping their cars off for PPF, just ask them to put a piece on the back of the fob.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
This is a great find! I actually REALLY like the key fob for the Type S, and mine is already fairly scratched which makes me sad. A little expensive but I'll be picking one up for the other fob that is virtually untouched to keep it fresh.

My wife also had a good idea to get a tiny piece of PPF for the back part that gets scratched easily. That would probably be trivial for any shop to do, and could just be a little bonus for those dropping their cars off for PPF, just ask them to put a piece on the back of the fob.
It is $52.00
Yikes!
LOL yeah.... I'm good.