• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Integra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
That huge, rounded back bumper, and semi -looking concaved trunk is giving me 2000's Cougar crossed with RSX vibes.

I think this is blended in a bit high. the crease on the side by the door looks like it should be a little lower based on the render. The body line from the trunk looks like it's going to MEET the window when in the render it goes a few inches UNDER the window.

Last edited:

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
That huge, rounded back bumper, and semi -looking concaved trunk is giving me 2000's Cougar crossed with RSX vibes.

I think this is blended in a bit high. the crease on the side by the door looks like it should be a little lower based on the render. The body line from the trunk looks like it's going to MEET the window when in the render it goes a few inches UNDER the window.
Yeah it’s blended a bit high but overall looks some what close to it.

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I wish they would do a coupe, little disappointed, especially I have an RSX Type S
There's still a chance they might. It makes sense to reveal and release the 4 door variant first as it'll be the volume seller. A coupe variant could still potentially come along (especially if theres enough customer desire for one). Especially with the NSX gone, and the integra being the new brand leader, a stylish coupe would be the cherry on top, and no doubt enthusiasts would eat it up.