• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

rich7930

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Magnaflow used my car for R&D and let me say it looks amazing and sounds amazing! Video bellow, no exact release date yet from Magnaflow. I drove it home from Ocenside to central California and i can infact say the drone is almost non existent other than when accelerating going up hill, cruising at 75mph on the freeway is quiet and pleasant. Really love the low idle growl it has, amazing that they can make a tiny 1.5L sound this good! Its a straight no mufflers or resonators, only what they call NDT resonator thats not in line but kind of J pipes off into a chamber.

IMG_2503.JPG
IMG_2509.JPG

iLLNESS

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Elite A-Spec
Sounds decent! Any in car videos or drivebys?

OP
OP
rich7930

rich7930

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Sounds decent! Any in car videos or drivebys?
I need to find my GoPro, charge it up and stick it on the back bumper while drive around, it has a nice low tone inside when cruising nothing crazy its nice, trust me I'm 40yrs old if it had any annoying booming sound it would be removed right away and up for sale haha.

Trojanlawyer

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra, 2022 Toyota Gr86, 2006 Z4
I need to find my GoPro, charge it up and stick it on the back bumper while drive around, it has a nice low tone inside when cruising nothing crazy its nice, trust me I'm 40yrs old if it had any annoying booming sound it would be removed right away and up for sale haha.
Was the video a cold start?

ghostkp

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT
Have they told you when it's releasing? Debating between this and the Remark now.