• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

LCM A-Spec Build Journey

theonyx_bear

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec
I’ve had lots of progress on my Integra this week. Added the front and back black emblems as well as the rear diffuser at my dealership. Today I tinted the fog lights yellow and smoked out the headlights. Really liking the way it looks and enjoying the journey!
IMG_1744.jpeg
IMG_1743.jpeg
IMG_1742.jpeg
IMG_1747.jpeg
IMG_1745.jpeg

OP
OP
theonyx_bear

theonyx_bear

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Looks great. What other plans do you have for it?
Thanks! I have also done the PRL Throwback strut bar and the PRL Stage 1 intake. I may switch out to their short ram intake.
I definitely plan to do an exhaust. Lowering it is up in the air.

StormtrooperTK421

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra A-Spec Tech
Thanks! I have also done the PRL Throwback strut bar and the PRL Stage 1 intake. I may switch out to their short ram intake.
I definitely plan to do an exhaust. Lowering it is up in the air.
All great mods. Performance-wise, I’d like to get a bunch of the PRL upgrades to include the intercooler and the cold air intake. I also want the DC Sports exhaust and 27 Won big brake kit. I want the more aggressive lip spoiler, but in gloss black which is available through Artwork Bodyshop.

Chef-808

First Name
Chef-Stef
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra 6MT
How much did the dealership charge you to install the Black Emblems? I bought the Emblems but wondering how hard it is for the front bumper one.

OP
OP
theonyx_bear

theonyx_bear

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How much did the dealership charge you to install the Black Emblems? I bought the Emblems but wondering how hard it is for the front bumper one.
I don’t remember exactly what the emblems cost. I know all together, both emblems and rear diffuser plus install was right around $800. If you’re comfortable installing on your own it’s certainly the way to go.