• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
Just put my deposit in for MSRP at Radley Acura for a grey exterior with black interior. Stoked to upgrade from my 2016 Accord V6-6 Coupe!

Originally was contemplating between Blue and Gray with Orchid Interior but after seeing it in person, decided the blue was too blue for me and the white with Orchid seemed like it would get dirty quick. Stuck with gray since that's my current color now. Maybe I'll matte gray wrap it in the future
congrats, what number are you? last time I checked they were over 8.

Bzal1122

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
16 Tundra TRD Pro, 03 E46 M3, 23 gts4.0, 24 ITS
congrats, what number are you? last time I checked they were over 8.
I’m a little confused on the waitlist everyone is taking about. Is this for reserve vehicles or the pre order on 11May. I thought the pre order was first come first serve for your preferred dealer.

TomK

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Type R
I’m a little confused on the waitlist everyone is taking about. Is this for reserve vehicles or the pre order on 11May. I thought the pre order was first come first serve for your preferred dealer.
Pretty sure 200 vehicles are rumored to be available for pre order in May 11th. Those vehicles will be disbursed based on pre orders, then dealers will start getting regular allocations. These lists would be for the order of the dealer received allocations. Again, this is going from the speculates rumors

Liquid ITS 24

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Accord V6 6 Speed
yeh that doesn't make sense. I'm #3 and I put my deposit down over a month ago.
What color did you choose? Bob was my sales representative. I didn't get any contract or anything other than a receipt for the $500 deposit

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Hunger Games situation in the making at Radley Acura...

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
What are you going to go with instead?
probably just wait it out, besides my car has only 20k miles on it. I dont want to have a brand new car to only enjoy couple months of summer and honestly I'm not super comfortable about making a huge purchase in to a economic downturn.

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
probably just wait it out, besides my car has only 20k miles on it. I dont want to have a brand new car to only enjoy couple months of summer and honestly I'm not super comfortable about making a huge purchase in to a economic downturn.
I'm in a similar boat. My current car is a 2021 with 21k miles on it, so I don't have a "need" to upgrade. I'm also curious what'll happen with the economy here, and the fact that the ITS isn't a limited production car means that it'll be made for years to come, so I could always look at picking one up in a few years (especially if there are features that may be added over time or part of a mid-cycle refresh).

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
I'm in a similar boat. My current car is a 2021 with 21k miles on it, so I don't have a "need" to upgrade. I'm also curious what'll happen with the economy here, and the fact that the ITS isn't a limited production car means that it'll be made for years to come, so I could always look at picking one up in a few years (especially if there are features that may be added over time or part of a mid-cycle refresh).
its going to be bad imo. Probably a prolonged recession. Interest rate will have to stay high to keep inflation in check. Feds only tools are to print money... they can call it QE or Operation twist or whatever. Anymore printing to solve the economy will spike the inflation, I would say expect rates to stay high though the next year. If the Fed is forced to lower the rates in the next 12months, that means something in the economy broke and the markets will crash.

Last edited:

ijm5012

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 TLX A-Spec SH-AWD
its going to be bad imo. Probably a prolonged recession. Interest rate will have to stay high to keep inflation in check. Feds only tools are to print money... they can call it QE or Operation twist or whatever. Anymore printing to solve the economy will spike the inflation, I would say expect rates to stay high though the next year. If the Fed is forced to lower the rates in the next 12months, that means something in the economy broke and the markets will crash.
I agree that the Fed will need to keep rates elevated for quite some time to bring inflation back in line. But as we're seeing in the banking sector, those elevated rates have some knock-on effects throughout the economy. The Fed really painted themselves into a corner by not starting to slowly raise the rates back in 2017-2018, because when 2020 came, rates were already a rock bottom and couldn't be cut, so they needed to turn the money printers back on to keep the machine running, and here we are.

The fiscally responsible side of my brain says keep my current car, wait it out for another year or two to see what happens with the economy, keep the money that I would use to pay the difference between my trade-in value and cost of the ITS in a CD earning ~5%, and see how things look come 2024-2025 (at which point, we'll be close to an Integra mid-cycle refresh, which might add in some of the features that I feel are missing on the ITS).

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
My dealer just texted me and told me that Acura has doubled the initial run of cars to a total of 400 and online ordering will start May 11.

Understeer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GTI
I agree that the Fed will need to keep rates elevated for quite some time to bring inflation back in line. But as we're seeing in the banking sector, those elevated rates have some knock-on effects throughout the economy. The Fed really painted themselves into a corner by not starting to slowly raise the rates back in 2017-2018, because when 2020 came, rates were already a rock bottom and couldn't be cut, so they needed to turn the money printers back on to keep the machine running, and here we are.

The fiscally responsible side of my brain says keep my current car, wait it out for another year or two to see what happens with the economy, keep the money that I would use to pay the difference between my trade-in value and cost of the ITS in a CD earning ~5%, and see how things look come 2024-2025 (at which point, we'll be close to an Integra mid-cycle refresh, which might add in some of the features that I feel are missing on the ITS).
yup. It’s a tough decision. Think I want the money to buy the dip but I really want the car also. That’s why If the car doesn’t come by july, I’m going to wait. I’m sure someone here would be happy to take my place.