• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
They are the same seats, but with stiffer foam in the bolstering, and a different orientation/location of the microsuede and faux leather.

I think many were hoping for better seats, but it is what it is at this point.
Honestly, I think the Type S seats are a lot nicer looking that the A spec to me anyway and I'm glad they aren't leather, ever see leather seats after 100k miles? they always wear poorly, I'd prefer a fake leather that looks new for a long time, although Ill probably put some coverado's on them anyway.

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I find the Alcantara part of my 23 Integra A-Spec seats to be a very welcome addition. For one, it’s not as ice cold in the winter. It’s great for chilly nights before your seat warmers and heat kick in. Even in snow, the Alcantara does a great job of eventually warming me up with my own body heat. And during the summer it doesn’t burn me. Sure Alcantara can sometimes retain heat, but I don’t seem to feel any real detriment with the air conditioner on. Perhaps that’s because only half the seat is Alcântara? The best of both worlds? Also, the Alcantara does a slightly better job of keeping you in the seat versus leather. And we all know that sliding around in the new Integra is already thing to contend with when driving aggressively. And that’s just with a 200 HP turbo. If the new Integra Type S had all leather without increasing the side bolsters, I might just fly out the side windows.