• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Integra first drives are starting today, and Javier Mota just shared this video from last night:

If you catch any other posts from the Austin media event, feel free to share them here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Civic EXL HB 2023 Integra A Spec Tech
Just watched this. Biggest takeaway from the video; "in about three weeks this car will start rolling into dealers" so safe to assume on sale date is the first week of June. Which makes sense based on build dates as well as Acura sticking to "late spring" albeit any later in the spring and it'll be summer.
Most reservations should see their cars on dealer lots late next week, possibly early week of the 30th pending transport issues.
I would assume driving embargo would be lifted around the same time

Hopefully we get accessory pricing next week.

Last edited:
OP
OP

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I'm really hoping we see the driving embargo lifted sometime next week, it'd be a shame if it's lifted at the same time as the Toyota annual media convention at the start of June.

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm really hoping we see the driving embargo lifted sometime next week, it'd be a shame if it's lifted at the same time as the Toyota annual media convention at the start of June.
I would assume Acura follows Honda's rules and they tend to hold embargos 1-2 weeks prior to model release/delivery. So if the integra is set to go on sale first week of June, Embargo would last until next week at the earliest, following week (memorial weekend) at the latest.
It being a holiday I could see them just releasing the embargo the weekend of the 28th. All just my assumptions

Juddtastic77

First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra Aspec MT Majestic Black Pearl
Just watched this. Biggest takeaway from the video; "in about three weeks this car will start rolling into dealers" so safe to assume on sale date is the first week of June. Which makes sense based on build dates as well as Acura sticking to "late spring" albeit any later in the spring and it'll be summer.
Most reservations should see their cars on dealer lots late next week, possibly early week of the 30th pending transport issues.
I would assume driving embargo would be lifted around the same time

Hopefully we get accessory pricing next week.
I’m hoping for accessories as well, called my dealer Saturday and they still didn’t have pricing… my buil date is today-21st so I’m HOPING to get it for Memorial Day weekend- I do live a little over 2 hours from marysville 🤞🏻

Litflynt912

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I mean if I were you I would just see about factory delivery and pickup LOL jk

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
Should be lifted in 2 weeks.

Reactions: HKF
OP
OP

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
I’m hoping for accessories as well, called my dealer Saturday and they still didn’t have pricing… my buil date is today-21st so I’m HOPING to get it for Memorial Day weekend- I do live a little over 2 hours from marysville 🤞🏻
Don't forget it's got to go to Chicago to pass through distribution before it goes to the dealerships--such a waste for those of us who would walk to Marysville for pickup if it were an option.

EasyPickins

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra ASpec Tech
I find it bit strange that the majority of the media events have the 19” wheels mounted on it. And to me, look far better than the factory18”s. What about the age old adage, “Always put your best foot forward.” Ideally, they should’ve just come equipped with the19”s from the get go.

I guess it boils down to the“dealer installed accessories.” Cha-Ching!

And btw… where’s the Home Link?

Last edited:

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
I find it bit strange that the majority of the media events have the 19” wheels mounted on it. And to me, look far better than the factory18”s. What about the age old adage, “Always put your best foot forward.” Ideally, they should’ve just come equipped with the
19”s from the get go.

I guess it boils down to the“dealer installed accessories.” Cha-Ching!

And btw… where’s my Home Link?
The test cars have the stock 18 inch.