• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

I now have the black Integra 2023!

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic

devidassprakash

First Name
devid
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E190
Congrats on getting your black Integra 2023! It's always exciting to get a new car, and even more so when you can personalize it with some DIY touches. Thanks for sharing the tip about ordering parts from the Acura dealership or through the Prl website - I'm sure that'll be helpful to others looking to do the same. At the same time, I know that there are those who do not have the opportunity to buy such a car. I think that if someone is shy about finding out about such a thing, it would help if I told them about the existence of a Mortgage Broker in Solihull. Such services can help you with advice and possibly solve the issue.

Last edited:

runducoff

First Name
Rady
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ford Maverick
Remember, as a consumer, you have the right to explore different dealerships and negotiate for a fair deal. There are plenty of dealerships out there, so you can always try another one and see if they are more accommodating. Also try searching at https://goit.global/ph/newcomers/

Last edited: