• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

I FINALLY RIPPED IT AT 512 MILES!

vtecvlow

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra Type S
I'm debating whether or not to rip mine at 500 or 1k lol. I'm currently at 300mi, the itch is definitely there.

jmoncer

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'95 300ZX TT, '13 Frontier, '24 Integra Type S
I'm currently at 1150 miles and really enjoy the car. Have my first kill story. . .

Last night I was out of town for a private coaching session and when I was heading back to Lexington I pulled up to a stoplight and was trying to figure out why CarPlay didn't pick up my iphone. I looked up and a Gen2 (SP2) Honda S2000 pulled right up behind me. I was in COMFORT mode and minding my business, but once the light turned green and the S2000 cleared the car on our left it shot out to the left lane and was pulling hard. He got about 1/2 car length ahead of me. . .I almost let him go on. But then I floored it right before I shifted out of second and ran it up to about 6500 rpm and then into third. I ran 3rd up to about 5000 rpm and immediately lifted. The S2000 was pretty far back and smoking like crazy. I don't advocate street racing but I couldn't help myself.

Have fun, be safe.