• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Heated steering wheel accessory stitching

WHITEREDE4

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 DE4 6mt, 91 civic si, 05 civic si, 20 Ram PW
Hey everyone I just bought my 23 DE4, white on red, integra 6mt Aspec last week and my car was upgraded by my dealer with the oem heated steering wheel. I noticed that the before and after pictures of my car show a red stitching on the non-heated wheel and black stitching on the heat equipped wheel. Does anyone know if the wheel was supposed to come in red stitching and the dealer messed up when installing it? Maybe the heated wheel only comes in one color stitching? I prefer the red stitching wheel, but my dealer doesn't know..... Anyone?

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Hey everyone I just bought my 23 DE4, white on red, integra 6mt Aspec last week and my car was upgraded by my dealer with the oem heated steering wheel. I noticed that the before and after pictures of my car show a red stitching on the non-heated wheel and black stitching on the heat equipped wheel. Does anyone know if the wheel was supposed to come in red stitching and the dealer messed up when installing it? Maybe the heated wheel only comes in one color stitching? I prefer the red stitching wheel, but my dealer doesn't know..... Anyone?
The Canadian models come standard with heated wheels and the stitching is color-matched—we only have black stitching on the heated wheels here as they’re one accessory part number for everyone, unfortunately.

Balefire

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda RX7
I intend to upgrade my steering wheel to heated as soon as color matched stitching is avail. Not worth losing IMHO

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
Based on the pics I have found for the accessory listing for us US folks it appears it has the grey stitching. So for those with the black interior it should match.

Curl2TheHouse

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra 6MT ABP, 2000 Civic EM1 EBP
I *finally* received my heated steering wheel and had it installed last week (was ordered through Dealer when car was received in December). I personally have the Apex Blue Pearl exterior with the orchid (white) interior. My stock steering wheel was black leather with orchid thread, which matches my shift boot as well. However, the new heated steering wheel is black leather with black thread. NGL I was somewhat disappointed with this at first but I've since gotten over it. I do wish they'd offer the heated steering wheel in matching trim thread as well. Hope this helps in your search.