• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

SOLD!!! All gone...For Sale, qty 4, OEM Tires, Mich, PS4S, 2500 miles on them, will sell by the each.

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hey gang, after switching tire brands I have 4 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires for sale. 265x30, (OEM for Type S)
2500 miles on them. Plenty of life left. Great shape, no punctures, patches, curb rash, etc.
I am willing to sell by the each. $215 per tire, including shipping to the lower 48.
This is perfect for those that might like a spare on hand. If something happens to one of your tires, you'll have one on hand for immediate installation.
They sell for $355 each, plus tax on Tire rack. For $215 including shipping it's a great deal and not to expensive to be prepared.
Also great for someone that wants to have a full size spare.

Send me a DM if interested.

(Pardon the dusty look, it's pollen season here in NC)

Thanks.
IMG_3064.jpg
IMG_3066.jpg
IMG_3065.jpg
IMG_3067.jpg

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Bump, tires for sale! willing to sell one at a time if anyone has a single damaged tire. Make me an offer within reason. Thanks.

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hey, willing to sell these for $175 each, including shipping to the lower 48. $700 including shipping for the whole set. That's 50% off the price of new.

Happy to sell them one at a time, for those that need a spare or have one damaged tire. Thanks all.

OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S
Hey gang, just sold and shipped the first one.

Three tires left, will sell one at a time. $150. Each, including shipping , anywhere in the lower 48. Perfect for someone who wants to build a full size spare!!

Also cheap insurance if you just want to have a tire on hand. Because of the size, if you ever have road damage, it will take a couple of days to get one. For $150 bucks, wouldn't hurt to have one ready!
Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
StingertimeNC

StingertimeNC

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S