• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ethl Performance trans cooler or something else

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Hello, as the title states, I’m looking for a Cvt trans cooler for my integra. I have chuckwalla coming up soon and I’d like to try out the integra over the S2000, but before I do that I am worried after a full highway pulls the trans temp was 226ish. I’m looking and what the civic/Cvt guys have been using on the 1.5 and the only company I found is EthlPerformace. Trying to get some feed back from the Integra community if I should just buy the civic version and try and make it work or is their a better company to look into? Price is not a dealer breake but I’d like to keep it under $500. Thanks in advance

FB196C45-83C6-4C1E-A4B0-83F2FBA17B72.png

Cpmorgan

First Name
Cooper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura integra a spec cvt
I just bought this exact one dose this fit up to the integra?

OP
OP
Ap2Iven

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
Yes it does, if you go through my account , and look at the previous threads I’ve made , I’ve posted photos of me installing it . Not sure how to link other thread