• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Door locks not functioning properly.

Snuffy

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
New to the forum so any help would be appreciated.
I have a 2023 Integra A-Spec with CVT and my door locks have recently started doing strange things. Everything was working fine for two months but recently the button on both key fobs do not unlock the doors when unlock is pressed. Also the lock/unlock button on the door panel (by your left hand) is not working. I can still unlock the doors by putting my hand inside the outside door handle with the key fob close. That works as advertised on Driver and Passenger door handles. It almost seems like an electrical issue to the unlock button on the door. Also I no longer get the beep when I lock the car with the key fob. The other small anomaly is the ambient lighting at night on the door panel (for window buttons and lock/unlock) flashes intermittently while driving, almost like a loose wire but it does it on both doors simultaneously and not cosistently.
Any thoughts, thanks.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Mazda3 Turbo, 13 FR-S, 03 RSX Type S
Unless you feel like opening up the door panel, I’d take it to Acura. Sounds like an electrical/wiring problem that should be covered under warranty

OP
OP

Snuffy

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
For anyone seeing this thread that might have a similar issue, I finally got it resolved after two dealer visits. The master door lock/unlock switch was shorted. If you have an issue with the door lock/unlock button on the inside of the car not working you might suggest they look at that switch.