• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nycvic

Nycvic

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec 6MT
Does your Integra also have the waste gate rattle as well when decelerating?
Unsure what you mean, I do have a turbo blanket in replacement of the OEM heat shield under that turbo inlet plastic pipe. It snugs the waste gate lever so I’m gonna go ahead and say no rattle.

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
Nope :( and no idea when or if it’ll be back. So my dreams of full PRL bolt on might just be that; dreams.
Hopefully someone else releases a comparable option. I believe theirs was the only one that didn’t require a defouler.

lnf

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lunar Silver, 6MT Integra
Unsure what you mean, I do have a turbo blanket in replacement of the OEM heat shield under that turbo inlet plastic pipe. It snugs the waste gate lever so I’m gonna go ahead and say no rattle.
I thought I heard it in your vid, but it essentially sounds like a jingling of keys only when decelerating / not in neutral.

Would you mind sending me a link to that blanket? I might run that on my car too!

OP
OP
Nycvic

Nycvic

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spec 6MT
  • Love
Reactions: lnf