• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Apex Blue / Orchid - 6MT

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX Type S
Hey friends,

Just saying hi and sharing my new pride and joy. I haven't figured out a name for her yet, but I hope to soon. I originally wanted a White/black, but they were not available. This blue one sat in the dealer for a long time since it had all the accessories on it, basically a showroom car (battery was dead on test drive start lol). I think the orchid interior and accessories pricing scared off a lot of potential buyers, so they gave me a deal on it.

Otherwise I would have no accessories except cargo tray and all season mats. ok maybe the spoiler too 🙃

Apex Blue / Orchid - 6MT
19" wheels
Carbon fiber spoiler
Carbon fiber mirror caps
Rear diffuser
Black emblems front/back and Aspec
Door sill light up emblems
Side underbody spoiler
All season floor mats

The blue RSX is her predecessor, nice to get a couple photos of the two of them together. Don't mind the sticker on the RSX, my buddy's daughter put it on for fun.

20230421_160323.jpg
20230421_173855.jpg
20230423_123305.jpg
20230423_123416.jpg

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023, Toyota MR2 1987
OMG how much did you pay for it then with all accesories? Nice grab though! I also have blue /orchid and love the colour match up.

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey friends,

Just saying hi and sharing my new pride and joy. I haven't figured out a name for her yet, but I hope to soon. I originally wanted a White/black, but they were not available. This blue one sat in the dealer for a long time since it had all the accessories on it, basically a showroom car (battery was dead on test drive start lol). I think the orchid interior and accessories pricing scared off a lot of potential buyers, so they gave me a deal on it.

Otherwise I would have no accessories except cargo tray and all season mats. ok maybe the spoiler too 🙃

Apex Blue / Orchid - 6MT
19" wheels
Carbon fiber spoiler
Carbon fiber mirror caps
Rear diffuser
Black emblems front/back and Aspec
Door sill light up emblems
Side underbody spoiler
All season floor mats

The blue RSX is her predecessor, nice to get a couple photos of the two of them together. Don't mind the sticker on the RSX, my buddy's daughter put it on for fun.

20230421_160323.jpg
20230421_173855.jpg
20230423_123305.jpg
20230423_123416.jpg
I also bought the glint black rims 19s :)

OP
OP
choppingsticks
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX Type S
OMG how much did you pay for it then with all accesories? Nice grab though! I also have blue /orchid and love the colour match up.
I was able to get it for 41.5 k OTD, so I was really happy with that. :D

Yeah the color combo really grew on me and I really enjoy the blue in a sea of white cars at work.

Have you done anything to try and keep the interior clean? I'm kind of worried about it haha.

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I was able to get it for 41.5 k OTD, so I was really happy with that. :D

Yeah the color combo really grew on me and I really enjoy the blue in a sea of white cars at work.

Have you done anything to try and keep the interior clean? I'm kind of worried about it haha.
Oh yes, I definitely got seat caddy’s for the kids seats and under car seat protectors for sure… haven’t photod them yet but also got sheepskin bottom only seat pads for the front seats too… I’m trying to keep mint as I can! It still has new car smell too haha

17F829CE-DBA8-4E42-97DF-768856E93326.jpeg

D4516651-879A-4871-BF48-54353B05B111.jpeg

8350AF84-36DA-4F3E-B3F2-18923980E52D.jpeg

193437DC-45E0-4ADD-8545-BDB29AACD831.jpeg

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I like the way the Orchid looks too & also have 2 kids & just kept thinking…juice!! Juice drops/colored drink drops/Body Armour for us mainly/etc. Plus I ruin everything white even when I do take care of it. There was a navy blue/off white combo for my current truck that I really wanted, but I’m too much of a neat freak & try not to spend too much time doing it. My wife has definitely called more than once asking where I was at….the car wash for too long every single time. 😂 Best of luck to those with kids & a white interior!! 😆😎 Hopefully the red ages well also.

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I like the way the Orchid looks too & also have 2 kids & just kept thinking…juice!! Juice drops/colored drink drops/Body Armour for us mainly/etc. Plus I ruin everything white even when I do take care of it. There was a navy blue/off white combo for my current truck that I really wanted, but I’m too much of a neat freak & try not to spend too much time doing it. My wife has definitely called more than once asking where I was at….the car wash for too long every single time. 😂 Best of luck to those with kids & a white interior!! 😆😎 Hopefully the red ages well also.
TBH I am still nervous what those boys will do...but I knew what happened to my G37 and how much I had to put into cleaning that up before I sold that (and htat had black seats lol)...I knew this time around the seat caddys were a must (they used to kick the g37 seats and pull on the map pockets ugh)...One of my sons wiped his hands on the headliner and pulled it a few times which I had to repair on that...luckily the Integra has ablack headliner....but now the kids know better what not to do also lol
I am hoping I can trade this one for an S ...I will sacrifice the sunroof though which I was hoping I wouldn't have to :'(
YEah my kids actually dont drink juice (just water luckily) , they are now 7 & 9 years old and are slightly more mindful of making messes etc...though one of them already drew on the carseat cover with a pen :oops: oops

Last edited:

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
TBH I am still nervous what those kids will do...but I knew what happened to my G37 and how much I had to put into cleaning that up before I sold that (and htat had black seats lol)...
I am hoping I can trade this one for an S ...I will sacrifice the sunroof though which I was hoping I wouldn't have to :'(
YEah my kids actually dont drink juice (just water luckily) , they are now 7 & 9 years old and are slightly more mindful of making messes etc...though one of them already drew on the carseat cover with a pen :oops: oops
Whew, at least it was the cover! We don’t usually buy juice either & it’s mainly water that we all drink (spoiled on our well water) but there’s always those colored drink occasions that can make me cringe lol my son is only 6 but overall he’s pretty good at keeping the vehicles clean. The infant though…well, we’ll see. Maybe he just rides in the Durango until he’s a tad older. 🫣😄

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Whew, at least it was the cover! We don’t usually buy juice either & it’s mainly water that we all drink (spoiled on our well water) but there’s always those colored drink occasions that can make me cringe lol my son is only 6 but overall he’s pretty good at keeping the vehicles clean. The infant though…well, we’ll see. Maybe he just rides in the Durango until he’s a tad older. 🫣😄
Yeah good choice to keep infant away haha 😂
Here’s the g37 before vs after I cleaned it up for sale 😂 funny though I managed to make it look like a well kept car in the end 😜

BDB4F099-8A61-4F7E-885C-E33034616392.jpeg

C948EEDB-9370-4D56-88FC-7888483EDDBD.jpeg

7D754B44-0698-4BD5-B44C-0AD27DEB09F3.jpeg

735AC146-BC2A-4214-8D0A-502A8F073228.jpeg

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
Good cleaning job!!

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Good cleaning job!!
Thank you … I barely know how to sew either but broke out a leather repair kit and fixed the flopping map pockets. I realized that they didn’t purposely pull them to try to destroy the car, that was their way to pull themselves out of car while getting out I realized haha

also here is my new seat covers.. I had surgery so I have special supports on my side of car

939E6890-3343-47C7-949B-66350639AF37.jpeg

OP
OP
choppingsticks
First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2004 RSX Type S
Thank you … I barely know how to sew either but broke out a leather repair kit and fixed the flopping map pockets. I realized that they didn’t purposely pull them to try to destroy the car, that was their way to pull themselves out of car while getting out I realized haha

also here is my new seat covers.. I had surgery so I have special supports on my side of car

939E6890-3343-47C7-949B-66350639AF37.jpeg
Wow you did such an incredible job cleaning your G37, that was very impressive. Also nice set up for the Integra, I like the matching accessory hold you got for the garage opener and stuff! I bet the rear doors help with getting the kids in and out :D

Your Glint wheels like really good! That was an excellent choice! I think the gloss matches the new car vibe better than the matte.

I hope your recovery from surgery goes smoothly!

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Wow you did such an incredible job cleaning your G37, that was very impressive. Also nice set up for the Integra, I like the matching accessory hold you got for the garage opener and stuff! I bet the rear doors help with getting the kids in and out :D

Your Glint wheels like really good! That was an excellent choice! I think the gloss matches the new car vibe better than the matte.

Oh yes Iwas super excited when I bought this car so Igot so many random things on amazon with amazon reward dollars haha including a led garbage bag you see inthe passenger side, a visor clip-on tissue holder and a tray for inside that center console to hold more things like loose change- there is a driver side holder caddy too for my chapstick/makeup etc but I can't have it there for the time being with the seat pad in place. I bought the aspec floor mats, the trunk tray , the first aid kit lol, a cargo net, illuminated door sills (that are not installed yet and i consider selling maybe idk yet), I also bough the rain deflectors too that are not yet installed either, - I was a little extra excited and went abit wild with theaccessories :)

Khyle785

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Good cleaning job!!

Thank you!

Here was my listing for that car if you were curious to see!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334794469554?ssPageName=Action:MSHP