• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Apex Blue ITS on Bronze Vossen HF-5's

i64X

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra Type S, 2022 Mazda MX-5 RF GT
I believe the snow is behind us, so the summer wheels/tires went on. I worked with Matt over at Alfa9 Supply, since I bought from them when I had my Stlevio Quad and had good experience with their customer service. They're also a Vossen dealer. I had them order me a set of custom-sized HF-5's from Vossen in matte bronze. They're 19x9.5 +38mm with the factory size hub bore (yay, no need for hub centric rings). The total came to $3,126 shipped, which included center caps and Vossen lug nuts and sales tax. Alfa9 has the best price I found on these.

I originally asked for a +40mm because I saw other people had good luck with that size, but Vossen came back and said they'd recently done an ITS on +38mm and they were able to use their deeper-dished wheel for that offset. They sent me pictures and it looked great so I told them to go ahead with that spec. I'm happy with the result.

integra_vossen.jpeg