• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ambient Lighting Not Working

Brian G

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura RLX
I picked up my ITS today. I noticed this evening my drivers side ambient lighting in door does not work while the passanger side does. Dissapointed Acura would let it leave the factory without doing quallity control to check that it works. Hopefully this is an easy fix.

20230812_210742.jpg

20230813_002148.jpg

sfedai0

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
01 civic
Ugh, this is absolutely a easy fix but then you have to waste your time and have the tech possibly scratch up your interior taking apart the door panel.

Nickp15

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
Is there a way to control the Ambient lightining? First time I even hear of this feature

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Is there a way to control the Ambient lighting? First time I even hear of this feature
I don't believe so, which is one of those things some wish was a hair better, it would be nice if it changed colors along with drive modes at least.

A3REDT

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6MT, 2015 Chevrolet Camaro SS 6
I don't believe so, which is one of those things some wish was a hair better, it would be nice if it changed colors along with drive modes at least.
It does dim/brighten with the gauge cluster illumination adjustment, so there's that, but yeah... Pretty much no control, certainly no color adjustment.

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
It does dim/brighten with the gauge cluster illumination adjustment, so there's that, but yeah... Pretty much no control, certainly no color adjustment.
As much as I love this car there is a short list of items, I think Acura could have done better, for the price.
Ambient lighting options, ventilated seats, memory seats, power for the passenger, etc.. but maybe the 2025 models that come out after Jan will have some sort of refresh and they address some of these issues, who knows.

Nickp15

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Integra Type S
What triggers the Ambient lights to come on anyway? I remember them working before but not sure what I did. Haven't driven the car much yet.

bpebler

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 ITS, 20 Durango
I kind of need to know this and go check it out in a little bit as well. I have messed with the headlight switch, but didn't even look at the ambient lighting because it was daytime.