• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Alternate floor mats

OP
OP
lumper

lumper

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 Nissan 350z
Bought the tuxmats and honestly cannot imagine having anything different. The coverage is so good and they fit so well.
How are the back seats?
Mine are absolutely perfect, they were molded to fit, and only go one way, once in, they are like part of the car, I heard from others that the tuxmats were a little odd in the back, and didn't fit perfectly, did you find that?
I was planning to get the Tuxmats, but in Amazon vine one day came these other ones that seemed to be very similar and for me, they were free, so I had to try them, I'm glad I did, very satisfied.

mopar_man

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Integra Type S, Durango R/T, Civic Si
How are the back seats?
Mine are absolutely perfect, they were molded to fit, and only go one way, once in, they are like part of the car, I heard from others that the tuxmats were a little odd in the back, and didn't fit perfectly, did you find that?
I was planning to get the Tuxmats, but in Amazon vine one day came these other ones that seemed to be very similar and for me, they were free, so I had to try them, I'm glad I did, very satisfied.
The tuxmats are awesome in the back. Like a glove and the clips they provide are really genius. Being in WNY we get the full onslaught of winter, so I wanted max protection.