• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Aftermarket exhaust for Aspec

Spoofer88

First Name
Layton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
Hey all, new integra Aspec owner here, I had a 99 type R back in the day. Anyways looking to upgrade my exhaust system and looking for recommendations. Unsure if I should do cat back or axel back. Any advise and recommendations welcome. Also any other upgrades already got a PRL intake.

jscorpion

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, CVT
Hey all, new integra Aspec owner here, I had a 99 type R back in the day. Anyways looking to upgrade my exhaust system and looking for recommendations. Unsure if I should do cat back or axel back. Any advise and recommendations welcome. Also any other upgrades already got a PRL intake.
I met a guy with a Borla exhaust system on that car model and it sounded really good, not too loud, on the contrary, it had a very decent grawl.
How do you like the PRL intake?

Padre Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec, Tech. MT
I went with the Thermal R&D on my ASpec. The price was lower than others I shopped and the sound it great. More low end rumble and pops but no droning inside. My wife has hearing issues and she found this exhaust to be the best I have had in the history of our 20+ years together.

pho69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A Spec 6sp manual
ex
I have a aspec 6sp and went with Remark catback exhaust. If you already have an intake go with a full catback and not just an axel back. Are you looking for more power, better sound , or both? Usually exhaust is mainly for a better sound

there are so many options for our cars. I was undecided between AWE and Remark. The 11th gen civic Si (2022+) exhausts fits our Integra too. For suggestions do a search on YouTube and you can hear alot of sound clips. Good luck! 👍

DaNuKidd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec tech
I just pre-ordered the Invidia Q300 it should be released soon.

ken_teggy88

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Integra A-Spec w/ Technology 6MT
ex

I have a aspec 6sp and went with Remark catback exhaust. If you already have an intake go with a full catback and not just an axel back. Are you looking for more power, better sound , or both? Usually exhaust is mainly for a better sound

there are so many options for our cars. I was undecided between AWE and Remark. The 11th gen civic Si (2022+) exhausts fits our Integra too. For suggestions do a search on YouTube and you can hear alot of sound clips. Good luck! 👍
Whats your opinion on the Remark exhaust? Is there major drone or vibrations within the cabin? I was also stuck deciding between the Remark and the AWE Track edition.

pho69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A Spec 6sp manual
Whats your opinion on the Remark exhaust? Is there major drone or vibrations within the cabin? I was also stuck deciding between the Remark and the AWE Track edition.
after about almost a month with remark, I have no regrets. No vibrations in the cabin. Some mild drone around 1800-2000rpms, but you can shift up or down to get out of it. Not annoying at all and you get used to it

otherwise the sound is amazing. If you have a manual, the rev matching downshift sounds, and pops and burbles when you let off the gas pedal are addictive. Highly recommend this exhaust