• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

AcuraLink -- anybody been able to activate it?

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
Has anybody been able to activate AcuraLink? I have tried six times but the phone app doesn’t want to activate my subscription. All top spec Integras get 3 years of subscription.

NCmich19

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra ASpec Tech 6mt
Make sure car if off when starting set up. The app will tell you to scan vin number located at driver door and then give rest of directions. I had an issue since I already had an old account with Honda link and my email was linked to both.

OP
OP
Linas19

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Make sure car if off when starting set up. The app will tell you to scan vin number located at driver door and then give rest of directions. I had an issue since I already had an old account with Honda link and my email was linked to both.
The six attempts were in my garage. 30 minutes ago, I was able to successfully connect while parked in a Popeye’s parking lot. Being in the open May have helped with the satellite communication or some other form of communication.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Dealer has to register it for you too.

bguttery

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6-speed manual
Thats right. I had asked them and they had registered.
How long after you picked up your Integra did it take them to register? I’m still having issues connecting as well.

OP
OP
Linas19

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
How long after you picked up your Integra did it take them to register? I’m still having issues connecting as well.
I don’t know if they register immediately after the sale. I reached out to them a week after the sale and they had registered by then.