• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Acura Chief Brand Officer Jon Ikeda has a Type-S in order

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Jon Ikeda was a guest recently on the InEVitable Podcast and he talked about Acura's future and Electrification.

He only talks about the Type-S in the last 15 minutes or so but the whole episode was pretty fascinating to listen to.

Obviously he works for Acura but he genuinely sounded excited for the Type-S and talked about how he wanted to buy one for himself so he could modify it.

OP
OP
meki22

meki22

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru Forester, LCM Integra Type-S
Hes not buying one, its a perk company car.
He specifically said he was buying it and not using a company sponsored car because he wants to be able to modify it. I encourage you to listen to the podcast. Really nice insight.

Azkyrie6

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura TL, Acura MDX
He specifically said he was buying it and not using a company sponsored car because he wants to be able to modify it. I encourage you to listen to the podcast. Really nice insight.
i listened to it. He did say he’s buying one to do whatever he’d like to. Unfortunately I’m 12th on one waitlist and 4th on another with $5k adm markup, those two dealers have 4 and 2 cars allocated for the year.
Hope production picks up or I’ll be watching in the sidelines for a while. I miss my 2000 Integra.

dadcab

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Acura RDX PMC, 2017 Acura MDX Advance
He ordered a black ITS.