• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Accessories: to choose or not to choose?

chualay

First Name
Chualay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-Spech w/ Technology Package
My Apex Blue Orchid White A-Spec with Tech/Manual "baby" will finally arrive at the dealership sometime next week - and I am torn between which accessories to purchase. Carpets: Premium Carpet Floor Mats or All-Season Floor Mats? Which three of the following four creates the best protection package: All-Season Floor Mats, Trunk Tray, Splash Guards, Wheel Locks? Finally, the bottom-line question: please tell me which accessories you think are "must haves" - assuming that I have a choice! THANKS in advance for taking the time to access/assist me!
What have you decided to get? I will be picking up my White/Orchid A-Spec with Tech next week and I'm looking at OEM accessories that are worth it to get at the dealership. So far, multiple users have suggested getting floor mats from other sellers. I also read that the "Illuminated Door Sill Trim" is already included in the Tech Package, but I can't see it under Specs and Features.

ken_r34

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra
What have you decided to get? I will be picking up my White/Orchid A-Spec with Tech next week and I'm looking at OEM accessories that are worth it to get at the dealership. So far, multiple users have suggested getting floor mats from other sellers. I also read that the "Illuminated Door Sill Trim" is already included in the Tech Package, but I can't see it under Specs and Features.
illuminated door sill is a pricey interior accessory add on. No way it's included with tech package.