• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

2022 Civic Si baseline dyno

RobbJK

First Name
Robb
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
It's good to see that it was underrated (assuming I'm looking at everything correctly) looked like 220 at the crank and 201 at the wheels? Much flatter power band, much better top end. I would say, while maybe not quicker to 60 than the 10th gen, I think it'd win in a distance race. Someone had posted race videos between a 10th and 11th... the 10th gets off the line pulls ahead, but then the 11th pulls ahead as the 10th runs out of steam at the top end. I expect the 0-60 to be within a 10th or two of the last gen, if not identical.

This exact setup, on the assumedly heavier integra but mated to a quick shifting DCT should be able to shave a bit more off the 0-60. Just more reason for Acura to give it just a small bump... 10-15hp and tq to help cover added weight if nothing else. But the aftermarket support for the Si and Integra should make it cheap and easy to get even more power from both cars. At this point I'd just want the Integra to at least be able to match (preferably beat) the 6.7s to 60 that my 19' CVT coupe can do.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I believe the 220 and 201 was the 11th gen and 10th gen. Both seem to be adjusted for crank hp. Or it’s inflated due to being a dynopak without front wheel mass. The curves are nicer. If hondata can make a nice mild tune for it and the integra makes a few more ponies from the factory I’d be thrilled. Hopefully if the integra does make more though it’s due to something physically different. Otherwise if it’s just a different tune, hondata on both will negate that.