• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TigerEyeJazz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Honda HR-V Sport.
There is 3 Integra’s running the Hill Climb.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
The red cartoon Type S from the Acura ad a few weeks ago has the number 93, so Loni's car could be the red car from that ad (it's 92 but that's pretty close lol).

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
The red cartoon Type S from the Acura ad a few weeks ago has the number 93, so Loni's car could be the red car from that ad (it's 92 but that's pretty close lol).
Am I right in thinking Loni was riding passenger in the Type-S at Daytona? Loni's dad (Johnny) raced a Camaro at Pike's Peak in the 90's under #92, so it's a cool nod to her dad that she's using the same number. Really interesting that the Type-S teased in the commercial looks like a Pike's Peak racer and is only one digit off. The list says the slate is subject to change... perhaps we could see that 2023 change to a 2024 sometime before the race??

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
Am I right in thinking Loni was riding passenger in the Type-S at Daytona? Loni's dad (Johnny) raced a Camaro at Pike's Peak in the 90's under #92, so it's a cool nod to her dad that she's using the same number. Really interesting that the Type-S teased in the commercial looks like a Pike's Peak racer and is only one digit off. The list says the slate is subject to change... perhaps we could see that 2023 change to a 2024 sometime before the race??
Yup, Loni posted a video of her doing a ride-along in the Type S. And perhaps the vehicle year listed in the sheet is year of production rather than model year?

RUNN1N

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Civic Type-R
Yup, Loni posted a video of her doing a ride-along in the Type S. And perhaps the vehicle year listed in the sheet is year of production rather than model year?
I wondered the same thing, but there’s a 2024 Sierra Echo running as well… I think we’re onto something here, I think Loni’s going to be in a Type-S.

VtecBuddy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Subaru
I wondered the same thing, but there’s a 2024 Sierra Echo running as well… I think we’re onto something here, I think Loni’s going to be in a Type-S.
She's definitely going to be in a Type S. Acura only ran 1 Integra last year, when the car launched. It would be weird for them to run 3 this year unless it was to promo the Type S. I wonder if they'll be different "stages" of modified? Like one close to stock car, and one with the crazy aero from the video.

KoukiVAB

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CTR(Sold), 19 TLX, 21 Veloster N(sold)
Maybe they are actually 2023 integras but with ITS engine and parts.
They had a TLX Type S prototype based on the 1st gen in 2020.